Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor XXVI: Day 5: KNOW THY ENEMY! - Bella's Art of War

:dry: You're like 16 man...you wouldn't even know what to do with a woman....
Sic 'im, Powdy.

From now on, anyone under the age of 20 better start calling me "Ms. Bella". Not doing so is in violation of the "Respect your elder" law and will be punished with an infraction. Further violation will lead to a probation or a ban. *power abuse*

Sic 'im, Powdy.

From now on, anyone under the age of 20 better start calling me "Ms. Bella". Not doing so is in violation of the "Respect your elder" law and will be punished with an infraction. Further violation will lead to a probation or a ban. *power abuse*

You're supposed to go bwahahahah afterwards just like Morg does everytime.....

j/k Morg

no I am not

:oldrazz:

You're supposed to go bwahahahah afterwards just like Morg does everytime.....

j/k Morg

no I am not

:oldrazz:
That's not my style. Morg likes to make it obvious that he's evil. I, on the other hand, don't. *adjusts angel mask on face*

Sic 'im, Powdy.

Good thing I'm 22 :up:

We get a new challenge tonight?

VOTE 4...

... and VOTES #5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11... that's 8 votes! 8 votes go to The Squirrel.

There ya go, bub. While you're playing this game, there is no such thing as a SOCIAL LIFE. You get your priorites straight or suffer the consequences! While your teammates were busting their asses off, you gathered nuts, partied and hibernated. I know it's Winter and all but ... that's just cold. It's time for you to wake up now for your tribe has spoken. Btw, next time I see you up on my telephone pole, chewing on my phone lines, I'll shoot you down

So... on behalf of your tribe I say...
VoteOut.jpg

Well it's about damn time. :up:

Now to get back to hanging out with my friends. :woot:

Well it's about damn time. :up:

Now to get back to hanging out with my friends. :woot:
*gasp!* You sabotaged your team?! :eek:
Aren't you guys from the TNC camp going to do something about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"