Hypesters You Wanna See Nekkid!!!

Lightning Strykez!

Former Mod On Pension Pay
Reaction score
hasselhoff3.jpg

Hypesters You Wanna See Nekkid!

Is there a Hype board member(s) you wouldn't mind seeing romping through grassy fields a la "Little House On The Prairie"-style--butt-ash nekkid?? If so, flatter 'em here! Let's take the "Crush" thread to a new level of adulthood. If you want to post pics of yourself in response to the comments of others, you may do so--but keep it PG-13.

NOTE: This is for fun--and not to be taken too seriously. If your name comes up take it as a comp. Some innuendo is fine as it's intended for mature audiences but again, keep it PG-13. Also, don't forget to vote on the poll for the Hypester with the sexiest bod-ay!

_hoff_lrg_231-767935.gif

So Dayum Smexay

What about the ones you've already seen naked? :ninja:

All of the above ;)

time to go to the nude beach.

Okay I'll throw out 3 Hype Hotties for now:

Kyalesin: This woman is obviously too hot for words. Her whole attitude is just...well, wild as bad place. If you choose to respond, please bless us with that glorious pic you featured in the Deathmatch. :)

Dbella: Although, I haven't even seen you before, somehow I just know yer hot. Alot has to do with your vibe--you're carry yourself very ladylike...and that's smexay.

Redmarvel: Okay, your naughty innuendo in the Hot Dog thread was nuts. I mean...DAYUM. Tell me more. lol

Kyalesin: This woman is obviously too hot for words. Her whole attitude is just...well, wild as bad place. If you choose to respond, please pless us with that glorious pic you featured in the Deathmatch. :)

Did you see her 'O' face in the quickly deleted thread she made a little while back? :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I'm hurt that I'm not on your list LS... man-hurt.

Kyalesin: This woman is obviously too hot for words. Her whole attitude is just...well, wild as bad place. If you choose to respond, please bless us with that glorious pic you featured in the Deathmatch. :)

Dbella: Although, I haven't even seen you before, somehow I just know yer hot. Alot has to do with your vibe--you're carry yourself very ladylike...and that's smexay.

Redmarvel: Okay, your naughty innuendo in the Hot Dog thread was nuts. I mean...DAYUM. Tell me more. lol

:D I'll keep trying to get a rise out of you. ;)

Ummm...anyone on here who is hot and is a chick :up:

Why am I not shocked you made this thread, Lightning?

I want to see Jag nekkid . . . not for any sexual reason, just pure curiosity . . . I bet he's got a spotted dong :D

Please don't beat me, Jag :(

*files restraining order against DV8*

jag

^oh jag, always playing hard to get ;)

started....by...a....mod....

:dry:

Damn skippy. And an adult mod at that--one that likes to kick back and not take everything so seriously on these boards! Horrors of horrors! :eek:

And I second the vote for Jag. Something about his wit and unicorns....

Jag, you had better put that in your sig...

LS you been hitting the booze early? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"