Hypesters You Wanna See Nekkid!!!

We all saw your dirty little secret. :(

I have a pretty in depth breast size table of all the female posters along with a bell curve to tell the median average. :up:

I have a pretty in depth breast size table of all the female posters along with a bell curve to tell the median average. :up:

I'd like to be presented with these results sir....to simply confirm accuracy of course. :o

Ok cool. We can lure them in unsuspectingly. You tell Erz you need help with your algebra and I'll pretend to not know where my traps are so Jag will come-a-runnin.

Then, we strike!
I like it. I've always wanted to try MUR-DER:cmad:

shining_twins_1.jpg

I like it. I've always wanted to try MUR-DER:cmad:
You are wrong again. This wouldn't happen because I'd disarm you and throw your weapon in the garbage and walk away and not even turn around. Then you'd realize how wrong you were.

You are wrong again. This wouldn't happen because I'd disarm you and throw your weapon in the garbage and walk away and not even turn around. Then you'd realize how wrong you were.

I knew you were Jet-Li!

Ok cool. We can lure them in unsuspectingly. You tell Erz you need help with your algebra and I'll pretend to not know where my traps are so Jag will come-a-runnin.

Then, we strike!

You're gonna get shanked in the showers looong before any of this comes to pass, dead man. :cmad:

jag

Stop being such a negative jerk head Erz becase I bet you're the kind of guy who would not not insult someone in real life. If that failed you would not have got me cause I got plan B which is to go to Columbia now I've totally destroyed your argument so you have no argument left:cmad:

I have a policy about starting threads.
Well if I do the cup size thread,I don't think many women on here would say so,and If I start the penis size thread I look gay and alot of people I don't think would be honest about it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"