BvS "I Am Legend" DID predicted Superman versus Batman!

3 Dev Adam

I AM THE GREEN VENOM!
Reaction score
eusoualendasupermanbatman.jpg

[YT]pmPdQfHor-Y[/YT]

The Batman/Superman logo from the future appears at 7:22

I just saw the logo and thought it's the comic logo

Then the events of I am legend will happen soon.

I think that this is the nw Bat logo, not bad !

9PfZHaR.png

Batman - Superman movie logo as shown in I am Legend. They even had a script ready for it.

tumblr_mdg23kHBuP1rj0snlo1_500.jpg

I like the bat from the I Am Legend poster better than the one show at the Con. The MOS shield looks way better than the SR's shield.

That's the symbol Schumacher would've used if he got to make a superbat movie

Abandoned in 2002, now shall return
I wonder how the 2002 movie would be like

That symbol may be new for Batman movies, but it isn't exactly a new Bat symbol.

That's actually the bat symbol Batman used in Frank Miller's 1986 graphic novel "The Dark Knight Returns".

In the comic, Batman is retired (again) and aged (early 60s) and faces off with Superman one final time, they are old friends yet share bitter resentment towards one another, especially Batman towards Superman.

Batman gets a super powered electric suit and with help from the Green Arrow launching a kryptonite arrow, kicks Sups butt, and nearly kills him just before having a heart attack.

FYI: Zack Snyder also made another Frank Miller graphic comic novel into a hugely successful movie, it's called "300".

Hopefully this is some indication that their can be a live action movie adaption of The Dark Knight Returns in the future in the works. Sounds awesome to me. Cheers

Oh and Christian Bale is the only one I want to see in this film don the bat cape and cowl btw, personally.

The batlogo from I am Legend reminds me too much of Batman & RObin. The one shown at comiccon is miles better.

I think the original Batman vs. Superman script had Batman resenting Superman for not being able to save his fiance from being killed. I wonder if they'll include any elements from that script like they did with MOS and the Flyby script.

Ugh, they have to add something annoying to a big character like Batman?
Not an issue it got canned

I think the original Batman vs. Superman script had Batman resenting Superman for not being able to save his fiance from being killed. I wonder if they'll include any elements from that script like they did with MOS and the Flyby script.

I believe they did the same with Metallo in Smallville

Abandoned in 2002, now shall return
I wonder how the 2002 movie would be like

It was to be written by Akiva Goldsman and directed by Wolfgang Petersen, so probably terrible.

Oh and Christian Bale is the only one I want to see in this film don the bat cape and cowl btw, personally.

So, are you not seeing the movie? 'Cause Bale ain't returning.

It was to be written by Akiva Goldsman and directed by Wolfgang Petersen, so probably terrible.
Never heard of those
The idea of giving Batman an unused Venom background makes it better to not meet the light

Akiva Goldsman wrote Batman Forever, Batman & Robin and I Am Legend. Yeah...

Wolf directed The Perfect Storm, the Poseidon remake and Troy. Yeah...

Akiva Goldsman wrote Batman Forever, Batman & Robin and I Am Legend. Yeah...
Oh, don't usually look at the writers name
I like all three of those films
Wolf directed The Perfect Storm, the Poseidon remake and Troy. Yeah...
Didn't see any of those, don't care

Thanks for the answer

Oh, you liked them all. Then maybe... I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"