I beat every Windows game!

I beat it. I beat it with a bat. But then I had to go the computer store.:mad:

Mee said:
I beat it. I beat it with a bat. But then I had to go the computer store.:mad:

Ya gotta get all 'Michael Bolton' style on that thing :p

................................(wonders how many people don't get that)

I can't believe people are challenging E. Bison's genius. You guys can go to hells.:down:mad:

I've beaten solitaire in 54 seconds before. I play alot of it.

I've beaten Solitaire on my iPod before. It's a lot harder. :( Clearly Mac Men are smarted than PC People. By PC I mean Windows.

kypade said:
I've beaten Solitaire on my iPod before. It's a lot harder. :( Clearly Mac Men are smarted than PC People. By PC I mean Windows.
I would guess you're a PC person then. "smarted" :D

kypade said:

I don't disagree.

jag

Mee said:
I would guess you're a PC person then. "smarted" :D
Lol, I love you like few others. (Like few others love you, not like I love few others, I love many in a very similar way).

kypade said:
Lol, I love you like few others. (Like few others love you, not like I love few others, I love many in a very similar way).
I'll let you know when I figure that out.:up:

Childlike Wild said:
It took you 30 seconds to do easy Minesweeper? That's a 15 second game, tops. (It's really not a good procrastination tool.)

d4bb8366.jpg

Better?

Does anyone remember a windows game called like Chip or something? It was cool, I remember when he died he's say "bummer."

Does anyone remember a windows game called like Chip or something? It was cool, I remember when he died he's say "bummer."

Stop asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :p

Tangled Web said:

yeah, "chip's challenge".:up:

There was also one with a skier. Anyone remember that one?

Haha awesome. Try beating minesweeper on hardest setting...it sucks because you have to concentrate for WAYYYYYYY too long.

Gamma Ray said:
There was also one with a skier. Anyone remember that one?

The one with the rabid snowmen? That was cool :up:

You haven't mastered all Windows games until you beat Paint, which few have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"