The Dark Knight I Believe In Harvey Dent !! - Official Discussion Thread

what we will see maybe the fan pictures and fan videos at March 26th, not a new trailer.....
no I think the fan made things will be posted on the site regularly !!!

It's a shame that this is one of those public oriented things. I'm not like FigmanJ in that I'm ashamed to be a nerd, I just think its utterly ridiculous to say, dress up as the Joker and parade around a city. Or to plaster a fictional character's campaign materials on my (fictional) car.

Funny thing....in the upload section we can enter our phone number....but for the first time we can select our country and time zone.........did they finally remebered that TDK is coming out worldwide ????????

The UK is not in the list. After all the complaints to make the viral campaign global (many coming from the UK) WB finally allow people from countries other than America to put in their phone numbers. But the UK is still left out.

And, of course, Tennessee is shafted again.

God I hate this ****ing state.

is something like this ok the new website?!
hehe viral ruleeez

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/ugw-6-jpg.html
ugw-6-jpg.html

ugw-6-jpg

must have been at 6pm EST. I have been refreshing the site all day while working, and it hadn't changed at 5:30.
Awsome, I just got online so I wasn't sure. I am so excited! Now I need to come up with a cool idea to get on that site. My mind is racing!

Come to think of it, how ironic would it have been if only HALF of my pizza got burned while I was looking at the HARVEY DENT website?

The answer? Very

It sure isn't DELIVERY!
I'm treating myself after a week of tests and papers. No Tostino's Pizza for this guy! It's a celebration!

Eeewww, who eat's Tostino's?!?!!?! Tombstone better!!!!:woot:

Anywho, what bizzare campaign ideas are we thinkin' up here?:yay:

I Just Got A Phone Call From Harvey Dent!!!!

In that case I'm going to stop calling people about all this and leave the line open. I don't even care that I have a cell phone-- no calls till Harvey!

Unless...you're fibbing...:hoboj:

Eeewww, who eat's Tostino's?!?!!?! Tombstone better!!!!:woot:

Anywho, what bizzare campaign ideas are we thinkin' up here?:yay:

I'm thinking of doing the Dentmobile idea. My dad drives a cab and I'm thinking of turning that into one with the sign on top being a Dent banner.

Jeez, Anjow, some people just can't be pleased. They didnt have to give us anything, they could just make us wait. Be happy that we get these games.

.....This is not a game. Are you out of your mind?

WB just saved thousands of dollars by not having to print up flyers, pay people to hand them out/put them up, and do the advertising for them.

You are all like Kunta Kinte. Slaves to the WB marketing. And when the two weeks (an outgrageous wait period IMO) they'll chop off your foot and give you a picture of Dent sitting at a desk.

Now if we get a great trailer or a Two-face pic (which we won't but one can always hope) then I'll be happy. But if we just get one simple picture....I'll be pisssed. Several pictures would even make me happy. But one measley picture isn't worth all that work and effort.

- Jow

.....This is not a game. Are you out of your mind?

WB just saved thousands of dollars by not having to print up flyers, pay people to hand them out/put them up, and do the advertising for them.

You are all like Kunta Kinte. Slaves to the WB marketing. And when the two weeks (an outgrageous wait period IMO) they'll chop off your foot and give you a picture of Dent sitting at a desk.

Now if we get a great trailer or a Two-face pic (which we won't but one can always hope) then I'll be happy. But if we just get one simple picture....I'll be pisssed. Several pictures would even make me happy. But one measley picture isn't worth all that work and effort.

- Jow

I see what you're saying and you do have a point. This is free marketing for them in every way. However, I enjoy doing this. I was never able to actually play a part in a major film that I love before; marketing slave or otherwise.

With the contest ending on the 26th of this month, the dates for the Dentmobile should be fairly soon and that is reassuring.

It won't be long now for someone from the board to complain that the Dentmobile isn't coming to their city. Shall we take bets on what the first disappointed city will be?

With the contest ending on the 26th of this month, the dates for the Dentmobile should be fairly soon and that is reassuring.

It won't be long now for someone from the board to complain that the Dentmobile isn't coming to their city. Shall we take bets on what the first disappointed city will be?
I got my money on London.

Two-face pic (which we won't but one can always hope) then I'll be happy.
- Jow

i wouldn't hold your breath waiting, you'll pass out. That's why the action figure was so tightly locked up, we probably won't see Eckhart in all of his glory until the 17th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"