The Dark Knight I Believe In Harvey Dent !! - Official Discussion Thread

Did anyone vote for Dana Worthington?

man this sucks, if we get more swag im totally screwed...i just moved, so everything is going to be sent to my old address that i registered with....DAMN.

If we get more swag...I need to clear off shelf space :wow:

I hope we get swag, I have yet to get anything so even the smallest thing is welcomed..

man this sucks, if we get more swag im totally screwed...i just moved, so everything is going to be sent to my old address that i registered with....DAMN.

Just register again with the new address, you know, to be safe. While you are at it, register your friends and family like I did!

That's what happened to me, but you can go online at USPS.com and have them forward your stuff to a new address. So far I've gotten a couple of non viral items at my new temporary changed address like bills.

"Current polls show Dent leading Garcetti by 7%"

I believe in Harvey Dent

Hah, it feels good to have the viral campaign back, it´s been a while! Wonder what´s coming on friday...

ivoted.jpg
:grin:

I voted for Harvey Dent, of course. And any idea as to why all those updates on the site were backlogged? :huh:

I voted for Harvey Dent, of course. And any idea as to why all those updates on the site were backlogged? :huh:

Who knows, maybe they had them sitting on the shelf and realised that they were behind schedule so they chucked them all in together?

ivoted.jpg

I voted for the White Knight of course and Garcia for mayor, but we know where he ends up.:hehe: But you damn Americans and your damn propositions, we never get referendums in Australia. The last one we had was in 1999. I suppose this is what they call direct democracy, handball it to the people.

Do we put down our Gotham address or real mailing address at the Gotham Election board.

Use your real address. They may send out some free stuff - who knows.

Garcia and Harvey got my vote.

What did UK phones put down as their numbers (I wrote 78*******6, skipping the 0) what did you do?

Wouldn't it be interesting if Harvey comes in second but the Joker's thing on Friday takes out the winner so Harvey slides in by default?

Yeh I suspect however we vote online, dent will win somehow as a setup for the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"