Guardians of the Galaxy I can tell you what the second Guardians after credits scene is SPOILER!!!!!

So?? You might get lucky and have Misty Knight thrown into the Luke Cage show, I never watched Fresh Prince and wished for a major white character

I think your missing the point. There's major white characters in 90% of mainstream tv.
Anyways, Marvel are WAY ahead of DC who are still tip toeing around a solo Wonder Woman feature.
Misty Knight and Colleen Wing would make great minority casting choices.

I think your missing the point. There's major white characters in 90% of mainstream tv.
Anyways, Marvel are WAY ahead of DC who are still tip toeing around a solo Wonder Woman feature.
Misty Knight and Colleen Wing would make great minority casting choices.

I think you're missing the point of my sarcasm

On another note while we're keeping count the MCU has 1 talking racoon, 1 talking duck and absolutely no black women (though at least in real life Saldana is getting solid work).

Just a thought.

Akela Amador

So?? You might get lucky and have Misty Knight thrown into the Luke Cage show, I never watched Fresh Prince and wished for a major white character

I think she'd more likely to show up in Iron Fist since she's his lover. I think the two were the first interracial romance in comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"