Transformers I Can't Find 'Bumblebee' or 'StarScream' Anywhere?!? ... :(

No. THey are still going to be their regular prives. 9.99-19.99-39.99 Its just near impossible to find them. Especially if they aren't shipped to your state. :rolleyes:

what the heck i live in texas, a big state with like 30 stores each of its kind, in my city and i cant find one sad bumblebee? dang i feel like i live in the sahara dessert or something.. lol
however out of all of this im glad i got barricade, and the first one that i bought was ironhide my favorite, i never worried about bumblebee before cause back then they only had the classic camaro toy and i didnt want that, i still dont want that one, i was the newww one.... but we must have patience :)

what the heck i live in texas, a big state with like 30 stores each of its kind, in my city and i cant find one sad bumblebee? dang i feel like i live in the sahara dessert or something.. lol
however out of all of this im glad i got barricade, and the first one that i bought was ironhide my favorite, i never worried about bumblebee before cause back then they only had the classic camaro toy and i didnt want that, i still dont want that one, i was the newww one.... but we must have patience :)
Man, I don't think 08 BB is ever going to get out. Everytime they make a new shipment, the scalpers will hit the store, and nothing will be left. And Hasbro certainly won't over saturate the market. By this I mean send huge shipments. Then the toy looses its rareity, and they loose money on unsold or cheaper priced toys. They would send smaller shipments, and by then, they will be bought up. Its a sad thing to say, but it is a fact that must be realized. I highly doubt the 08 BB will loose its popularity and will always stay a rare find.

On the flipside, they are releases a repaint of 08 BB next year. Its red instead of yellow. So if you can't find a yellow one by then, maybe you'll be able to find this one. I don't think it'll be as popular, and it won't be bought up in stores, so it should be an easy find.

On the flipside, they are releases a repaint of 08 BB next year. Its red instead of yellow. So if you can't find a yellow one by then, maybe you'll be able to find this one. I don't think it'll be as popular, and it won't be bought up in stores, so it should be an easy find.

Is this hasbro's idea of a movie cliffjumper? just repainting the bumblebee like they did with the classics line?

yea a red bumblebee wont be as popular as the recon barricade, i honestly dont like that one either. i think the classic cop car colors are way better , though i wish the barricade would be somewhat a bit bigger, this car is somewhat tiny and its deluxe , oh well, i like it cause its very detailed

I picked up '08 BB for 15 freakin bucks at KayBee Toys, try looking there. You'll pay an arm and a leg, but it's an awesome figure.

what state are u in? cause here in tx, kb toys never have anything, just the optimus prime voice changer, and mr potato head. and thats it..

God, if I see a full shelf of voice changers 1 more F'ing time; I'll scream :(

I'm in CT and whenever i go to KB they usually have a fairly decent selection to choose from, but never an 08 Bumblebee.

Yeah, never gotten my hands on one of these either. If I ever do, I'll friggin use my last bit of gas money to get him :D

I will suffer an overdraft charge by using my debit card with not enough money in my account to cover the price.

Haha.

"Mr. Green Scar, you've exceeded your credit limit by $11.99.....we'll be taking your kidneys and firstborn child now."

:D

God, if I see a full shelf of voice changers 1 more F'ing time; I'll scream :(

ahahah yes
those and the "real movie gear" stuff
Seriously...nobody wants those things...why are they all there ahahah

Am i horrible because i've considered getting a couple ultimate bumblebees and ebaying them for an outrageous amount of money?
the

I did, but they're barely going for retail. I gave up and just ended up selling them to locals for retail.

Ebay is still flooded with these. I put two of them up and was barely getting any bids on them. I have 100% feedback too if that is meant to help gain some more bids, bu didn't.

i know voice changers are getting on my nerves, thats all there ever is. and mr. potato head optimus prime.. last nite i actually went to a walmart thats like 30 min i think from home ( crazy eh? ) lol just to find classic optimus prime figures and starscream protoform. i got there and saw a guy that worked there, and told me that he was goin to restock more later during the late hours, and that "PROBABLY" there might be some next morning, i was gonna wait but heck it was already like 11pm, and i was tired, so i went back home

however before that i was at another walmart, and found 4 leader class brawl one rachet voyager, who was later taken by a lady with her kid, as well as the last megatron voyager..

i almost forgot i also saw a new set of megatron and optimus in one box, kinda like one of those action figures that punch each other and stuff.. i also saw STARSCREAM remote control F22, but the plane is kinda like made of foam, so yea that would be it

Is this hasbro's idea of a movie cliffjumper? just repainting the bumblebee like they did with the classics line?
Could be...it wasn't named when it's pictures were shown. You may be right. They repainted leader Optimus darker colors, but suprising didn't call it Ultra Magnus. So they might just call it a repaint for Bumblebee.

im wonderin why hasbro didnt make a voyager class barricade, that wouldve been awesome. as well as a BB voyager class

Cuz they're not that big(scale-wise). There'd be no reason to have a Mustang and a camaro to have the same size toys as a jet, hummer, pick-up truck, etc.

true, but they did it with optimus prime voyager class, its funny how ironhide looks the same size as OP lol

honestly i like optimus voyager better, except for the lunchable box behind him when in robot mode lol thats how my lil brother calls it, but other than that it looks more similar to the movie , leader class i like it too but seems too bulky

I've no idea why there are Voyager OPs and Megs's
So cheap people wouldn't have to pay 40. They are the largest Voyagers in the class, I just see no point. They should've just made leader classes without lights and sounds. Thats why you pay 40 for them.

no kidding, i had the chance of gettin leader class, but thought nah,, heck i was use to see prices like 7.99 or 9.99 before transformers came out with toys like spiderman or batman begins, when i first saw ironhide voyager 20$ i was like what?????? lol but bought it anyway......

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"