Transformers I Can't Find 'Bumblebee' or 'StarScream' Anywhere?!? ... :(

I may be misunderstanding what you said, but voyager starscream is larger then voyager megs.
oh yeah. I remember seeing pictures of them together. Optimus's scale to the other Autobots is good. He is bigger. I think he is the biggest voyager.

Voyager Megs is a "why bother" case all over. His design, his size, his coloring. Why?

Well, Voyager Optimus is the same size as Ironhide and Ratchet, if not a hair smaller. Starscream is definitely the largest voyager though (in robot mode)

Well, Voyager Optimus is the same size as Ironhide and Ratchet, if not a hair smaller. Starscream is definitely the largest voyager though (in robot mode)
No, voyager Optimus is an inch or so taller than Ratchet and Ironhide. I saw pics to prove it.

nope, i have the all three, and ratchet is a itty bitty taller than prime

yeah, sorry, but your pictures weren't accurate...my brother has all the autobots and ratchet is taller.

Don't bother, I'll get one up in a sec.
Primescale.jpg

he's in front of the 2 and picture was taken at an angle...of course he's going to look taller.....it's ok...i'll get my picture later on.

he's in front of the 2 and picture was taken at an angle...of course he's going to look taller.....it's ok...i'll get my picture later on.
the infront of thing means nothing, but I realize it is at angle. But if you look closer, you can tell Prime is still same size or little bigger than Ratchet. Either way, I don't like voyager Megs or Prime. Prime looks like he has a backpack.

have you actually seen the 2 next to each other in person?
No. I am going off the photos and videos I have seen. Granted that changes things yes, but I have seen a lot.

ok, well i've seen them in person and have transformed both of them. i can guarantee ratchet is taller then OP.

ok, well i've seen them in person and have transformed both of them. i can guarantee ratchet is taller then OP.
Yeah but I count size by top of head, so like that, is Ratchet still taller?

if he is, it's not by much. but the whole point is that OP is in no way significantly taller then ratchet and ironhide.

if he is, it's not by much. but the whole point is that OP is in no way significantly taller then ratchet and ironhide.
Ratchet is significantly taller than Ironhide, so [Prime]'d have to be taller than Ironhide.

I know you probably don't want to hear this Syn, but i saw about 16 Leader class Brawls at my TRU today. They also had voyager Prime, which is the first time i had actually seen him, and it's the same exact toy as Robovision.

I got a classic deluxe Ramjet and my classic deluxe Starscream came in the mail today.

i saw like 5 leader brawls tonite, and get this,
i called walmart tonite they told me they have nothing, but said that in a few hours they will have some cause a truck just arrived, so i was excited cause chances are they might have some BB and other stuff
so i called back nobody answered but still went to the store and check things out, much to my surprise there was no BB but

im not sure if i should say its a new wave but, they did restock transformers toys but not from the movie, but from the cartoons, they had a lot of those but as far as movie section, nothing just 2 voyager megatrons one deluxe prototype starscream, and thats it..
there was classic optimus prime, 5 ultimate Bumblebees, 5 leader class Brawls, and the rest was armada i think its called, but all from the cartoon series

anyway thought i let u guys know ,, niters. everyone

Well i'm looking for a Classic Voyager Megatron. He's the one that turns in the grey and purple gun that looks like a nerf gun. did you see him?

nope didnt see that one, but saw two kinds of optimus primes one leader classic and voyager, the rest were like both autobots and decepticons whos name i cant recall very clear, one was a red jeep.. another was a black jaguar it was a decepticon that transformed into a dog i think?

anyway the only megatron i saw was voyager but from the movie

nope didnt see that one, but saw two kinds of optimus primes one leader classic and voyager, the rest were like both autobots and decepticons whos name i cant recall very clear, one was a red jeep.. another was a black jaguar it was a decepticon that transformed into a dog i think?

anyway the only megatron i saw was voyager but from the movie
Ravage is the "dog" you described. They are a special kind of new ones.

last nite i went to walmart, and saw that they added new voyager movie megatrons voyager thundercracker( he kinda looks like starscream), voyager repaint Ratchet (which i honestly think it looks crappy, at least the paint job anyway) it seems like the moment u will touch it the paint will come off.
other than that, no deluxes, nothing at all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"