Transformers I Can't Find 'Bumblebee' or 'StarScream' Anywhere?!? ... :(

I checked out this other Target hoping they'd have the Robo Vision Prime. Unfortunately they didn't but they had EVERYTHING except Megatron, either Prime, and the 77 Bumblebee. They had the new ones (08 Bumblebee, movie-designed Arcee, and Dreadwing).

I picked up Blackout, Ironhide, Ratchet, Starscream, Brawl, 08 Bumblebee, and Bonecrusher.

I'm only getting the ones in the movie except Megatron and Scorponok. Megatron is a huge pain in the ass to find and I've never been crazy about him. Scorponok just does not appeal to me at all.

Now all I need is the Robo vision Prime and I'm finished.

Score! Now that's a mega purchase right there!

Yep. I also had like a gift card for $60 so it only cost around $75 for all of them.

BTW, I hate Ironhide's transformation. I got him to robot mode with no trouble, but getting him back to vehicle mode is a major pain in the ass. I can get to the point where I have to put his back end to the front part. I got the arms in the pegs but when I did, it seemed too forced and I put him back in robot mode b/c I was afraid he'd break.

I just opened Ironhide and his transformation is probably one of the worst I have encountered in a Transformer in some time. I can't get the pegs on his crotch to fit into the slots one his arms so his arms can fit underneath cleanly.

It's true that this might be the most sophisticated line of Transformers maybe ever. And I've experienced similar frustration in terms of speed, with Baracade. But don't give up on ole' Ironhide, maybe he'll grow on you. :up:

Barricade is hard? I can do him in a couple seconds.

I hope Ironhide can grow on me. I just hate how they made the arms. There's too much "this has to fit perfectly into this" for me. I'll have to try again because I got it but it seemed forced and I think something was not done correctly.

I opened Brawl and his arms a little pesty to get in the holes. I'm probably going to open Ratchet up next. I'm hoping for a smoother transformation for him.

Ratchet looks awesome too! I haven't opened him yet, but I've got him at home. I've got all the autobots and Voyager Blackout and Baracade. (And SpyShot for fun, since he looks so real:))

I still can't get Ironhide to transform back to his vechile mode smoothly. I have no clue what it is I'm doing wrong. The windows don't touch the roof and the front of the car is crooked. I almost want to return it or buy another so I could have 1 in vechile mode and 1 in robot mode all the time.

I opened Ratchet and I'm satisfied with him.

transforming ironhide back to alt mode is tough for me with his arms and his cannons....besides that I can transform all my movie figs (leader prime and megs, ratchet, starscream, both bbs, barricade, jazz, bonecrusher, scorponok and blackout) with ease

I finally got Ironhide's windows and all flush with everything. I'm not really sure how, I just played around with how the crotch went when I connected it to the front and eventually found a way. I leave the cannons off of him in vehicle mode since they touch the ground just a little bit which annoys me. In time I'm sure it'll be a breeze for me like all Transformers have been.

I too had trouble with his transformation. I have ni idea where you guys are finding these new figs. Every store I call they have no clue, and when I get there they have stocked first line up action figures.

The Target I checked didn't really have a whole lot. They had 1 08 Bumblebee (which I bought), 1 Arcee, and 1 or 2 Dreadwings. Everything else was Swindle, Jazz, Brawl, or Bonecrusher (mostly the latter 2). They had 1 of each of Starscream, Ironhide, and Ratchet (all of which I bought) and 2 Blackouts (1 of which I bought). They had a crap load of the the small Energon/Cybertron repaints and those ones that are cell phones and cameras. Other than that there wasn't much selection after I bought my stuff. I feel bad for the poor bastard who went there after me.

Every store I ask never heard of any of the new ones. Don't mind me asking, do you live in the US?

Ah, I'm near Newark. Good luck there though :O

Thanks. My search is getting ridiculous. I feel like I'm looking for atifacts of hidden origin, instead of toys!

Tell me about it. I drove myself crazy with Marvel Legends years ago.

Those are pretty much impossible. Its times like these where I wish I worked in a toy store.

The Target I checked didn't really have a whole lot. They had 1 08 Bumblebee (which I bought), 1 Arcee, and 1 or 2 Dreadwings. Everything else was Swindle, Jazz, Brawl, or Bonecrusher (mostly the latter 2). They had 1 of each of Starscream, Ironhide, and Ratchet (all of which I bought) and 2 Blackouts (1 of which I bought). They had a crap load of the the small Energon/Cybertron repaints and those ones that are cell phones and cameras. Other than that there wasn't much selection after I bought my stuff. I feel bad for the poor bastard who went there after me.

Don't buy the Arcee, no matter how tempting! If people start buying that suck-@ss figure, the next thing we know she'll be in the sequel! :down :cmad:

Don't buy the Arcee, no matter how tempting! If people start buying that suck-@ss figure, the next thing we know she'll be in the sequel! :down :cmad:
But...I want to get her. I plan on getting all of the figures.

NO! Only get the ones in the movie, unless it's uncontrollably cool like SpyShot :p

Sorry, man. I plan to get them all. Even the dudes from the game they comin out with. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"