I finally decided on the songs for the cd to my special friend

I'm gonna go put on the Strokes right now. :up:

And yeah, if he gives it a chance, she'll dig him. :up:

some of the bands and songs yall have suggested, i've never heard of before, but i think i'll check them out.

Majin Boo, you better use those songs if you want to get her to like you. :cmad:

nickelback...I seriously can't get over that, might as well put some rocking Creed in there too.

:vomit:

WOW!
Could you manage to be more of a total conformist?
I hear those songs fifteen times a day on the radio, and am SOOOOO sick of them. Especially Hate Me. That song just sucks more than anything.

Mr Sparkle said:
yeah!
[goth] you're such a conformist! [/goth]
LOL!
No...I'm not a Goth or Emo.
I just hate it when people do crap like this.
The CD might as well be called NOW 34500, all she needs to do is add a couple of rap songs.
Instead of "Chasing Cars", it could have been "Hands Open". It came out before Chasing Cars and was overlooked.
It's just the most obvious songs that people are probably getting tired of hearing.

maybe it's just me, but if i was getting a mixtape from someone, i wouldn't want just whatever's "hot and in" in music. i'd want something personal.

like song that would remind me of the person or memories shared with that person, not just whatever's on the charts.

i should make an "ultimate mix tape" thread, unless someone wants to beat me to it

ComicChick04 said:
maybe it's just me, but if i was getting a mixtape from someone, i wouldn't want just whatever's "hot and in" in music. i'd want something personal.

like song that would remind me of the person or memories shared with that person, not just whatever's on the charts.

i should make an "ultimate mix tape" thread, unless someone wants to beat me to it
You put the words that were on the tip of my tongue. Thanks.
Sounds like a cool thread, you should make it.

ComicChick04 said:

oh man, that would be countless hours of fun for me.
can't speak for the rest of these freaks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"