The Dark Knight I got a Gotham City voter registration card!

:csad: damn no card today...oh well, here's hoping i get one tomorrow.

now that i think about it, when they gave out the Gotham Times, people on the West Coast got them a few days before people on the East Coast, so i'm not that worried...yet

:csad: damn no card today...oh well, here's hoping i get one tomorrow.

now that i think about it, when they gave out the Gotham Times, people on the West Coast got them a few days before people on the East Coast, so i'm not that worried...yet

i'm on the west coast. hope i get mine today. if i submitted twice, does that mean i get two cards?

We'll see how up-to-snuff their organization is. :oldrazz:

oh hey, you're still on. i made an LA thread in your place. hope you don't mind.

my mail comes at around 1pm. so hopefully i get my (first) card before i leave for Santa Monica.

I got my card.
My district is Pettsburg. Awesome indeed.
Nothing going on at the 3 oclock in NY. Didn't ask too many people,just got bored and headed home. Lame. Apparently getting booted everywhere. Why must the cops ruin evrything.

I don't get it, although they look extremely cool...how, when, where do we use them?

woah woah man slow down "its all part of the plan." we will know when the times right (march 26th)

my picture got accepted on the 11th and still no card.
i'm hoping it didn't get thrown away on accident....

has anyone else on the east coast still not gotten one?

how do you get these cards?
You have to submit a photo or video supporting Harvey Dent in some way. If it gets accepted, there will be an e-mail sent to you saying it was accepted and what your voting district is in Gotham City.

Also, lollycop....
It's spelled TOMORROW! >.<
I'm sorry, it was bugging me a lot.

You have to submit a photo or video supporting Harvey Dent in some way. If it gets accepted, there will be an e-mail sent to you saying it was accepted and what your voting district is in Gotham City.

Also, lollycop....
It's spelled TOMORROW! >.<
I'm sorry, it was bugging me a lot.

Yeah it annoys me...I can write that word out a billion times and never spell it right...I know its spelled wrong. I think it could be a compulsive thing of some sort...dunno.

Yeah it annoys me...I can write that word out a billion times and never spell it right...I know its spelled wrong. I think it could be a compulsive thing of some sort...dunno.

You? Compulsive? Never!

Dang it no dice again. I pray for tommarow...

I want a card!

I am going to try and finish up my video that I made this weekend!

I want that card to add to my juicy lonely almost dessrted TDK merchandise/marketing section.

I'm not sure what to do with mine. Some prick ripped the part that has all the info. I've already e mailed ibihd about it, but I don't know if I should still submit a new pic just in case?

I'm not sure what to do with mine. Some prick ripped the part that has all the info. I've already e mailed ibihd about it, but I don't know if I should still submit a new pic just in case?

just re-submit, it's probably the easiest way to get another one. do like a simple one or something.

just re-submit, it's probably the easiest way to get another one. do like a simple one or something.
I think I am. I just can't believe someone would do that. Well I can, but I mean thats a federal offense tampering with the mail like that...

I think I am. I just can't believe someone would do that. Well I can, but I mean thats a federal offense tampering with the mail like that...
Man that sucks, and yeah, tampering with mail is a federal offense.

The only time I've had my mail mangled was this year, with my W2 tax form. :oldrazz: It got shredded in some sorting machinery, and they stamped it with, "Damaged in sorting. Please accept our apologies" and I was like, "Umm, yeah, but it's my W2 form. :oldrazz: "

Yea your not the only one that had your card tampered with. I got mine today and while I still had my voter registration card it was partially tore, the tape keeping the flaps of the card together had been torn and the edges of it were ripped.

Man that sucks, and yeah, tampering with mail is a federal offense.

The only time I've had my mail mangled was this year, with my W2 tax form. It got shredded in some sorting machinery, and they stamped it with, "Damaged in sorting. Please accept our apologies" and I was like, "Umm, yeah, but it's my W2 form. "

Yes it does, and Wow. Shredded a W2 and all you get is an apology. And it'd be really nice if there was a security question or some kind or verification in order to vote like regarding the nickname you used for your submission. I'd love that. God that'd be great to see that dukee's face when he would realize he can't use it. Ugh. God that'd be beautiful karma.

Yea your not the only one that had your card tampered with. I got mine today and while I still had my voter registration card it was partially tore, the tape keeping the flaps of the card together had been torn and the edges of it were ripped.
hmm damnit well you got lucky. The *******'s boss or something probably came around and he stopped what he was doing and put it into the sorter or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"