I had an amazing night best Halloween/Bithday ever.

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
Best Birthday/Halloween by far, All my friends wished me happy birthday and thats always nice... i got cards from family and some money, its going towards a car and some other things.

And i got the best present ever...... I asked out a girl i really like and she said YES!, Now i have a Girl Friend and I'm in possibly the best mood ever!!! :woot:

How was your Halloween guys?

Best Birthday/Halloween by far, All my friends wished me happy birthday and thats always nice... i got cards from family and some money, its going towards a car and some other things.

And i got the best present ever...... I asked out a girl i really like and she said YES!, Now i have a Girl Friend and I'm in possibly the best mood ever!!! :woot:

Apparently, not as good as yours was.

yea sorry if it sounds like gloating or w/e its would be but im just really happy, and exited to see her tom.

Is that like some burned out slang for "vagina?" :huh:

Oh, it's Ice-man. Silly me.

Mine was good. Almost got into a fight though, that's never good :(

I ate pizza and watched monster movies.

Oh the exciting life I lead.

I went out, and boogied the night away.

It really wasn't a good night. Was stuck waiting outside in the cold for too long. My friend forgot those fairy wings she promised me. I got short-changed at the nightclub. Nobody I knew was there, until past midnight.
My drunken girlfriend walked in, and we boogied. I was given a bandana and an eye-patch, and now due to my weak left eye, I can't see properly.
Found my girlfriend smoking outside, for the first time. When I'm dead against it...and I left early, well...because I wasn't really having fun.

Taxi cost too much, and I looked like an idiot getting out, because I couldn't :/ I was that drunk.

This Halloween, was rather poo.

So you asked a girl on a date and now she is your girlfriend.....:dry:

I flew to Montreal at the crack of dawn and flew back late last night...skippity dippity.

Haven't we made it abundantly clear that we don't care about your life?

Pats iceman on back ;)

So you asked a girl on a date and now she is your girlfriend.....:dry:

asking girls out as kids/teens it different from older teens/adults

and we went on a few dates already, and my friend told me she wanted me to ask her, so i had to do it, and I'm glad i did.

A girl touched my arm once.

AND I didn't have to pay her to do it.

Haven't we made it abundantly clear that we don't care about your life?

That would be YOUR opinion guy, You cant speak for everyone on this site, cuz there has to be at least a few people on here nice enough who care just a little.

at least id hope so. :csad:

That would be YOUR opinion guy, You cant speak for everyone on this site, cuz there has to be at least a few people on here nice enough who care just a little.

at least id hope so. :csad:

Don't mind Darth. His mouth says no no, but his heart says yes yes.

wow Ice-man gets alot of hate on here for some reason:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"