I had an amazing night best Halloween/Bithday ever.

Best Birthday/Halloween by far, All my friends wished me happy birthday and thats always nice... i got cards from family and some money, its going towards a car and some other things.

And i got the best present ever...... I asked out a girl i really like and she said YES!, Now i have a Girl Friend and I'm in possibly the best mood ever!!! :woot:

How was your Halloween guys?
Still single.

A girl touched my arm once.

AND I didn't have to pay her to do it.

You know what you should of done? Waited in the bushes when she was walking home late at night and then jump out and tell her how much her touching your arm meant to you. That how your meant to be together and if she doesn't run away or try and shoot pepper spray in your eyes then it means she loves you.

I know, but I was too shy to make a move. Maybe someday I'll see her again and confess my love. Then ask her name and stuff.

Meh those are just details...what's important is the love you feel for one another.......and her ability to remain quiet....:heart:

Eh sometimes thats my own fault, and in those situations id deserve the hate, but nows not the hating time :dry:

That's why you're always wrong, it's ALWAYS the hating time.

You know what you should of done? Waited in the bushes when she was walking home late at night and then jump out and tell her how much her touching your arm meant to you. That how your meant to be together and if she doesn't run away or try and shoot pepper spray in your eyes then it means she loves you.

Then again, if she does run away or pepper spray him, he'll get to spend a little time in jail and he'll be professing his love for his cell mates at least a couple times a day. It's a win-win for him either way. :hyper:

I put my Halloween costume back on, and gave trick-r-treaters candy at the door, while watching Halloween-themed episodes of my favorite shows this week.

:dry:

Ice-Man, did you stay clean and sober on your birthday?

yea until my GF left, than my friend blazed me up in his new car.

I'm not gonna smoke around her, she said she doesn't care that i smoke but still I'm not gonna be a dick and do it near her.

I like how he posts things meant for everyone but it's usually about him.

I met a Hooters waitress last night.

580525645_b0c4a64df3.jpg

One time I was in Atlanta, and this girl bumped into me and said "Whoops, sorry".

:heart: :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"