I had an amazing night best Halloween/Bithday ever.

Ice and this girl will be out and about that evening, he'll meet an old friend and..

Ice-man: Hey man this is Gina, she's my girlfriend.

Gina: Since when?

Ice-man: Since I asked you out. :huh:

Gina: :dry:

A friend of mine had one of these situations a few years ago. He and lady friend of his slept together, he thought it was just a fun one-night thing, they hung out the next weekend and she was introducing him as her boyfriend, they had a little talk later that night.

Ice and this girl will be out and about that evening, he'll meet an old friend and..

Ice-man: Hey man this is Gina, she's my girlfriend.

Gina: Since when?

Ice-man: Since I asked you out. :huh:

Gina: :dry:

Whos Gina? her names not Gina, doesn't even start with a G.

No, it raises an even more important question that suddenly worries me deeply!

...HOW OLD is she?!? :csad:

*kindergarten*

Shes 16 turning 17.

catdick.jpg

I just wanted to post a kitty too...

lmao, ya *****e. :)

wow....even without the leaps of insane dating logic it's still pretty damn random...

Obviously two things going on here.

1. A lot of you don't know that different places have different terminology and ways of doing things or...

2. Just haven't had a lot of experience with asking people out.

Hopefully, it's the first one.

He said he asked her out, didn't say he asked her out on "A Date". All my life growing up in CA that's how just about everyone refers to it. Doesn't always mean on a singe date, asking out can also mean asking to go steady or however you want to refer to it. Seeing that he is still in his teens that makes sense.

Now if he were in his 20's or older that's when it would seem weird and or really childish.

I stood home and finished Battlestar Galactica Season 1. Byt yeah, probably not as good as your Halloween but congrats.

Decent, decent.

Went a little crazy with the grease paint. Some friends and I had a bonfire. Tried some of that conjuring ****. Galavanting in the graveyards. Typical All Hallows Eve stuff.

---Morzan

I was asleep all day. So, I guess mine was alright considering...

Obviously two things going on here.

1. A lot of you don't know that different places have different terminology and ways of doing things or...

2. Just haven't had a lot of experience with asking people out.

Hopefully, it's the first one.

He said he asked her out, didn't say he asked her out on "A Date". All my life growing up in CA that's how just about everyone refers to it. Doesn't always mean on a singe date, asking out can also mean asking to go steady or however you want to refer to it. Seeing that he is still in his teens that makes sense.

Now if he were in his 20's or older that's when it would seem weird and or really childish.

I don't know about that, when I was 25 and asked my current girlfriend who is much older than me out that way.:dry: I really can't seen any "mature" way of asking someone out without sounding like a nerd who read a book about the formal way to approach dating.

I mean she's going to expect you to ask her sometime it's not like the relationship is going to evolve on it's own. I'll go with childish rather than creepy.

I don't know about that, when I was 25 and asked my current girlfriend who is much older than me out that way.:dry: I really can't seen any "mature" way of asking someone out without sounding like a nerd who read a book about the formal way to approach dating.

I mean she's going to expect you to ask her sometime it's not like the relationship is going to evolve on it's own. I'll go with childish rather than creepy.

That's what I mean, when your older you usually ask them out on "a date" and see how it goes over time(depending on how fast you both move) as opposed to asking them right off the bat to be your bf/gf when your younger.

Yeeyah, that's what I'm talkin' about, son. Gotta test drive the car before you buy it.

Best Birthday/Halloween by far, All my friends wished me happy birthday and thats always nice... i got cards from family and some money, its going towards a car and some other things.

And i got the best present ever...... I asked out a girl i really like and she said YES!, Now i have a Girl Friend and I'm in possibly the best mood ever!!! :woot:

How was your Halloween guys?

i thought you were just going to write "i got laid" when i clicked the link.

happy belated bday tho

Man, when did Dog_lips and Powder_man get such cute avatars.

That is soooo cuteeeeeee. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"