I hate snow

I wonder what he says to the other guy right before he runs off.

"I stick to walls"

The response... "FAIL!"

And, yea snow sucks. But there's no snow here... Just sweet, sweet rain.

I don't mind snow just as long as I don't have to drive in it, which I absolutely hate. Because every time it snows hard, I always have to be somewhere important, like taking a final or something. But lately, we've been getting sort of spring-like weather. Mostly rain, though. But I'll take rain over snow any day.

Snowball fights FTW :up:

You try living ion MONTREAL QUEBEC for the winter. NO FUN :cmad: :csad:

but school gets canned alot so :woot:

I see people with 4 wheel drive going out and getting stuck, morons :hehe:

sheriffs finally said enough is enough and close the roads, should had done it this morning

I hate floods worse. We've been getting nothing but driving rain here since yesterday, and parts of the town are already flooded. Same thing happened about this time last year. :csad:

I'll take rain. Snow is horrible. The problem in and around Chicago is when the snow first starts, everyone drives like they haven't seen snow before. They are all freaked out or something.

We have a Level 3 Snow Emergency right now in Ohio. Apparently you can get arrested if you're on the roads and it's not an Emergency or something.

The weather has been crazy lately. It snowed, then it rained, then it snowed again, then it rained and now it's snowing again. :dry: I can't wait for spring to get here. :csad:

We have a Level 3 Snow Emergency right now in Ohio. Apparently you can get arrested if you're on the roads and it's not an Emergency or something.

tell that to the idiot who said he needed to go to a bowling game :whatever:

I m Canadian and I hate snow :o.

snow_storm.jpg

I like snow, but when it gets to the point where theres too much, I get tired of it and all I want is spring to come forth

It doesn't matter what type of snowstorm we get my work will not shutdown for anything. We also tend to ignore 'state of emergency' at my work as well. They don't seem to mind that we have to drive in it and may total our cars commuting back and forth to work . They are really big on safety meetings at my work though.

I hate snow too. My car has gotten stuck in my own driveway twice thing winter. The first time I ended up taking the bus, the second time, some guy came and helped push. This weekend, it's been snowing non-stop since Friday afternoon. I shovelled once on Saturday, then came out later and there was more snow so I had to shovel again. It's such ********.

Hey, woke up this morning and guess what?

MORE SNOW!

Huzzah!

My life has possibly been ruined today because of the snow. I was supposed to go to Toronto for an audition for college.

I like it when it randomly snows places it doesn't usually.

Like a little while back, I think I saw footage of snow falling in Jerusalem. That was amusing.

Snowball fights FTW :up:

You try living ion MONTREAL QUEBEC for the winter. NO FUN :cmad: :csad:

but school gets canned alot so :woot:

What was it we just got, 45cm?
That's nice to wake up too.

And Concordia never closes :cmad:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"