I heart Kelly Clarkson

I donno.. I mean, her label I'm sure would rather her not write. Heck Clive has even made backhanded comments about Kelly regarding her writing her own music.

Well, unless you are a "proven" songwriter......I could see why a label would rather you put your time and energy towards performing and recording.

I doubt they mind, working on a couple of songs together with the songwriters.....

I can also understand an artist, wanting to write songs that THEY WANT TO SING, and if what they are being given is not what they want, then they are going to write it, and fight for it.....damn that fighting for it would be stressful as hell....

Well, he made those specific comments after Kelly had two big hits with 'Behind The Hazel Eyes' and 'Because of You', songs that she wrote herself. She also won an ASCAP for song of the year with 'Because Of You'.

And then some people can just be *******s....*smiles*

Here's a video of her singing Ave Maria to The Pope.[YT]HM44R-7lndY&feature=related[/YT]

Kelly Clarkson Shares Naked Tendencies

Posted Apr 25th 2008 11:30AM by Kim Davis
Filed under: News, American Idol
Kelly Clarkson has undergone several transformations in her relatively short career. Among them: Her hair, her clothing style and not to mention her musical style, as evidenced on her self-professed "edgier" sophomore album. Most recently, it seems Clarkson is ramping up her ongoing quest to shake her "good girl" image.

Us Weekly reports that the 26-year-old Grammy-winning singer loves to walk around her house naked. The kicker? It's not just an alone habit, like plucking your eyebrows or doing an facial mask. A source told the gossip rag that Clarkson prances around in the buff even when her home is "filled with strangers for photo shoots or fittings."

We commend her on her free spirit, but moreso for her unapologetic excuse: "I just really like being naked."

dammit!!! I want pics!!!!! :grin:

i used to "heart" her, but she's gotten really fat

Very shallow of you...

I agree... although I don't mind thickness here and there... but she isn't sexy at all IMO... just a whole lot of "meh"... girl can sing though not denying that.

I miss Kelly. Still the best American Idol to me. speaking of which. I'm gonna watch the new season in Jan.

Kelly Clarkson just released the cover for her upcoming single, “My Life Would Suck Without You.” Looks like she’s really prepping for Valentine’s Day with that heart lollipop of hers!

The song, which was written by Max Martin and Dr. Luke, will be released to radio on January 19. The 26-year-old original American Idol champ is scheduled to release her fourth studio album on March 17, 2009

kelly-clarkson-heart-lollipop.jpg

I love it.:up: Can't wait for the single let alone the CD. :heart::D

You know, it's so easy to make a joke out of the title of that song and the fact that she's looking like that but I'm going to let it go.

Mike Ruiz is the photographer. All his pictures look like that.

I hope this new cd is good. I really didn't like My December that much.

:heart:My December

I'm certain that's the style they were going for.

I still think it's her best album to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"