I heart Kelly Clarkson

'I Do Not Hook Up' will be the second single.

I think it goes for adds on radio in April.

You live in Texas? Everything's bigger in Texas.
'Cept for my boobs!

You look great in your new video. How much weight have you lost?
None...

You're not on a constant diet like a lot of celebs then?

I eat healthily and exercise but if I were to get hit by a bus tomorrow, I'd want to die with a doughnut inside of me!
:woot:

Kelly Clarkson arrives for a pre-taping of Live with Regis and Kelly! in New York City on Tuesday morning (March 10).

The 26-year-old American Idol champ’s performance will air this Friday on Regis. Tomorrow, Kelly and Kanye West will perform on American Idol’s elimination show.

Kelly was recently asked about her collaboration with Katy Perry for the song “I Do Not Hook Up.” She tells Elle, “It has a cool message: It’s saying it’s okay to not be the girl who parties too much and sleeps around; it’s okay to be the girl who wants something solid. I believe in that.”

Kelly’s fourth studio album, All I Ever Wanted, is out in stores now. Your life would suck without it! Check out her GMA performance below…

[YT]IuBhvitsvt0&eurl=http://justjared.buzznet.com/&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

She didnt lose any weight for her new video? Damn wow, she looks smokin.

I bought her new CD today. ^.^ I've heard it on YT before but now that I have it...I'm happy lol.

^I was at the GMA performance yesterday. Fun. :)

And damn she just KILLED IT on Idol. :heart:

Kelly just performed MLWSWY and her second single, I Do Not Hook Up on SNL tonight.

Her album is on track to debut at number one this week, beating out U2. This'll be her second number one album. Thankful was her first. Breakaway debuted at number 3, and My December debuted at 2.

MLWSWU rocks, so much better than most of today's *music*

i <3 kelly clarkson

I'm so jealous! Hope you have a blast! :)

And, as expected, Kelly has the number one album on Billboards 200. She sold 255,000. Her last album, My December, sold 291,000 in first week sales. But her second album, Breakway, which is by far her biggest, sold only 250,000 it's first week.

I'm hoping to take pictures, but they'll be blind pictures. My digital camera screen has gotten blank for some reason, and I can't get it replaced, but it still takes good quality pics, I just gotta wait til I get home to know if they're good shots or not.

kcopt.jpg

I hate My Life Would Suck Without You but some of the other songs I heard on the album sound great. She really needs to hire a stylist though for her public outings. Center parts never do anything for anybody and her clothes are unflattering.

I like the color combo actually, I just think the corset looks weird, and feathers never look good.

But yeah, love the hair and makeup.

I hate My Life Would Suck Without You but some of the other songs I heard on the album sound great. She really needs to hire a stylist though for her public outings. Center parts never do anything for anybody and her clothes are unflattering.
She's gone, what? 7 years without a stylist? Her best friend does her hair and make-up. I donno, it's part of her charm. She's not the typical glammed up pop star.

The corset looks like it's on backwards, I think that's my problem with it.

She's gone, what? 7 years without a stylist? Her best friend does her hair and make-up. I donno, it's part of her charm. She's not the typical glammed up pop star.

I can overlook clothing, but her hair recently has annoyed me.

I made a parody of I Do Not Hook Up:

American Idol victor Kelly Clarkson took to the stage of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Tuesday night, rocking the lantern-jawed talk-show host and his audience with a rousing rendition of her latest single, "I Do Not Hook Up."

[YT]vpvOa57iLhU&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

I love Kelly too!
I dont have any Cds from her and thats probably because Im no good with them lol
(sorry cds) but I love some of her songs I couldnt choose just one song lol but I love just walk away and her new one my life would suck without you! Shes very talented and pretty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"