I Love / Hate eBay

ive yet to have a problem with ebay (knock on wood)

i always check out ratings and feedback before i buy and i dont buy really expensive things, usually just stuff to add to my collections.

90% of all the stuff ive ever got off ebay was comics and trading cards lol.
the most ive ever paid for something was 40 for a gone with the wind collectible plate set.

i wonder how much i could get for my uncanny xmen 6?

How exactly does paypal work and can someone else take money out of your account?

How exactly does paypal work and can someone else take money out of your account?

It's like registering your credit card online and using it to pay for your purchase. They can't take money out of your account. You pay what you're charged.

I've had good experiences with eBay. I've bought some Marvel Legends figures, some Beast Wars figures, and video games through them. I use Buy it Now most of the time since it's much easier than bidding. The best auction I won was when I won Perfect Dark for $0.01 (shipping was $9.99 so it was $10 all together. Still very good deal). I once bought a bootleg GBA game by mistake. Fortunately I returned it saying it didn't work (my files wouldn't save which is a sign of a game being a bootleg) and got a refund. My dad once bought tickets to a basketball game at my sister's college (Boston College). They turned out to be student tickets which you can't use and he got a refund. That was the only thing he ever bought on eBay.

One thing I suggest to everyone who has had bad experiences on eBay (or want to get items cheap without the hassle of bidding) is check sellers on Amazon. I bought Ken Burns' Baseball DVD set (very expensive set. Costs $150) for $110. I got it within a few days and it was brand new and a legit set. I also bought Halo 3 for $47 brand new as well. One great thing about them is the shipping is very cheap.

they suspended my IP indefinitely, thing is I have no idea why. I won an auction normally and all that and the next day got an email. To appeal the suspension I'd have to fax a form along with a copy of my drivers license.

Change your ip then. Much easier. Problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"