I met a very attractive waitress

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Man, I need to get with another girl who digs being humiliated soon. :(

tsk tsk tsk... it shouldn't matter to you if she digs it or not.... the whole fun is humiliating her and then walking away and forgetting about it.

Do we need intervention brother? :confused:

jaguarr said:
Is that what made you go all Brokeback Moderator? :confused:

jag

Somewhat, it's the cheating and her stealing thousands of $$$ from me that sour me of dating again

War Lord said:
Now that you guys have destroyed his self-esteem, he may never post again.

But it's his fault for thinking that the people of the Hype are caring individuals.

nothing I'd rather do. :up: :up:

DOG LIPS said:
Wal-Mart girl who helped him carry his bags to his car.

...And take a picture.

"She said 'Hello' to me when I walked in the door"

walmart_greeter_2004.jpg

Lackey said:

walmart_greeter_2004.jpg
"Dudes!!!! She asked me if I needed ANYTHING else. She wants me!!!"

Lackey said:

walmart_greeter_2004.jpg

that's some sexy neck fat.... not to mention her "flare"

War Lord said:
Now that you guys have destroyed his self-esteem, he may never post again.

But it's his fault for thinking that the people of the Hype are caring individuals.
Wow... you're one to talk after reading some of the things you said in The Lumberjack's thread.

Morg said:
Somewhat, it's the cheating and her stealing thousands of $$$ from me that sour me of dating again

There's always prostitutes, then. :up:

jag

Equint77 said:
do you use lines like "hey I'm sooper cool cause I'm a Mod".. "wanna check out my scrap-book of Elisha pictures? ahyuh ahyuh".... :D

Nope, some were asking questions about my deafness and such :) and I rarely talk about my personal life except those I really know

Slipknot said:
Wow... you're one to talk after reading some of the things you said in The Lumberjack's thread.
And don't forget how he expertly consoled that guy who's friend was killed by a land mine in Iraq.:up:

jaguarr said:
There's always prostitutes, then. :up:

jag

what? phhht! All they care is the green not me, might as well go back to my ex :p

Hooters girl: Hi there, want to maybe see a movie sometime?

Muscles: Nah, but I'll get the number on the menu of them there chicken wings over there.

Slipknot said:

I've said nothing that is neither wrong or unexpected.

I'm only pointing out the fact that if you post a thread, expecting to be cared about, expect to be flayed alive instead.

Morg said:
what? phhht! All they care is the green not me, might as well go back to my ex :p

LOL! You're just never satisfied.

jag

if you take away my rights to "destroy people's self esteem" you might as well take away my keyboard from me.

:(

Equint77 said:
if you take away my rights to "destroy people's self esteem" you might as well take away my keyboard from me.

:(

You're so arrogant :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
And don't forget how he expertly consoled that guy who's friend was killed by a land mine in Iraq.:up:

I forgot about that. It was funny.

I've always wondered if he got a momento, like a big toe, to remember him.

Morg said:
Nope, some were asking questions about my deafness and such :) and I rarely talk about my personal life except those I really know

YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME T-SHIRTS MADE, THAT READ: "I'M DEAF, AND I CAN'T READ LIPS, SO I HAVE TO COMMUNICATE BY TASTE. CAN WE TALK?"

:D
hubbahubba.gif

musclesforsupes said:
Guys I hate to say this buttt.....

I STILL HATE GRANDPA JOE!

You're exactly like Rain Man, only with food.

jag

Guys I met an attractive girl walking down the street and took her home.

250px-Model_in_stringent_hogtie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"