I met/saw this famous person-PHOTO EVIDENCE PROVIDED!!

Fergie outside before the autograph signings

200.jpg

They would not let us bring our cameras up with us, everyone had to leave their cameras on a table before we could get an autograph..

700.jpg

600.jpg

But it was all free and I got to touch her hand so it was all good... :word:

I ran into Judi Dench in a parking lot once. Her car is nicer than mine.

I've also met Bob Hoskins, Ray Park and ARNOLD!

I've been inches away from Tobey Maguire, Sam Raimi Alfred Molina and Kirsten Dunst. I've also walked past Micheal Stipe of R.E.M. I've met Face and Murdock from the original A-Team and Christopher Eccleston.

I ran into John Landis once at a convention in London. I asked him to take a picture with me, but he brushed me off and said I had to que (and pay £20!) for that. :csad:

Another fleetwood mac member I've met while in America (we talked about tattoos and why John hasn't yet moved to NZ, he lives in Hawaii and said "I'm getting closer") haha

207003523_c04bf42425.jpg

The closets I've ever got was at the Augusta National - "The Masters," just to see the likes of Tiger Woods walking the course. Every now and then I would hear some people rumble about "so-and-so" being across the way; but I never had a chance to see and/or take pictures. . camera's are not allowed.

I would not be responsible for my actions if I was in the same room with her, she is so hot.!! :hehe:

we were all kind of in shock when Julianne came over to the booth. She opened the show and it was well after and we were doing our counts and everything to pack up the stand. She walked over and thanked us all for working the gig and said we did a great job.

we all were kinda just shocked and speechless. none of the acts had ever done that before and we didn't really realize it was her til she was gone

and i had a camera in my bag too :doh:

Paul McCartney concert in Aug. Crappy cell phone picture I know.

2eltcso.jpg

I met Billy Joel once, at a record signing at Tower Records in NY. There were a ton of people there so they were racing them through the line, but when it was my turn I said thanks as he was signing my CD and he looked up, said hi, and said "Hey, your hat's on backwards!" (I was wearing my Yankee hat backwards)

I don't remember what I said...I was too stunned that Billy Joel had just talked to me. :wow: :awesome:

The Beastmaster...

graysingerpatherb-2.jpg

No photo evidence of this but Dane Cook and a crowd of people passed me and some of my com friends.
A buddy of mine began yelling at him "Hey Dane! I'm funnier then you Dane! I'm funnier then you!"

HAHA!!! If I moved out to LA, I might have actually ended up as a paparazzi, except with a little more respect to the people I'm photographing.

There's is no such thing as a respectful paparazzi....unless of course you want to only take pictures during press junkets....then yeah, you can be respectful there. Other than that, as far as I'm concerned paparazzi are stalkers with cameras.

Paparazzi are among the lowest forms of parasites. They're pathetic, actually.

I was working a a convenience store at the time. She bought a newspaper and was on her cell the whole time. Come to think of it, she was a pretty rude customer. :down

All about the Jesus but will be a jerk to your average schmoe. :down

I saw Rent on Broadway back when it first opened, and my friends and I were in standing room talking during intermission when my friend's eyes went huge and she whispered "Robert Downey Jr is standing right behind you!" :wow:

So we snuck a look back, and yep, it was him. He was at the bar, and this was around the time he was having a ton of legal problems, so we were all wondering if he should be there. But he was getting M&Ms. :up:

I've also seen Elton John, Phil Collins, and Justin Timberlake in the audience at other shows (my same friend who spotted RDJ nearly clawed my arm off when we saw Justin). When I saw Lion King, there was a guy in the balcony wearing a mask for the the whole show, and we found out later that it was Michael Jackson.

My coolest random NYC street sighting? Harrison Ford. :awesome:

From last year's comic-con. fyi I had a sh***y camera.

LbGm0yT.jpg

FvXsyrj.jpg

Kevin Conroy

py9w8Wt.jpg

EtXJS1L.jpg

IEjtfbu.jpg

iTpw9sq.jpg

Summer Glau not the Kevin Smith cosplayer....

VQFtxUN.jpg

And you can see me in the background. It's like Where's Waldo but even less cool!

I've met:

Dave Cockrum
Wes Studi
Kieth Hernandez
Jeff Van Gundy
Spike Lee

The last three were all in one night at a New York Knicks charity benefit dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"