I miss real boobs...

Well, the main advantage of fake boobs is that the girl can hold up two martini glasses on them with little hanging tinsel on her nipples.

Now THAT's sexy. :up:

:)

Calvin said:
I prefer fake to sagging.

I would think you'd prefer the chance of actually seeing some boobs, whether they're fake or not.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Themanofbat said:
I would think you'd prefer the chance of actually seeing some boobs, whether they're fake or not.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Misplaced knee-jerk insult reply, bravo.

TheSumOfGod said:
Most women in third world countries have real boobs, and they're cheap too. I once paid for a hooker in Nigeria with a can of tuna. :o

;)

THE CAN OF TUNA PROBABLY SMELLED BETTER THAN HER COOCHIE. :O

TheSumOfGod said:
Most women in third world countries have real boobs, and they're cheap too. I once paid for a hooker in Nigeria with a can of tuna. :o

;)

You paid way to much for that sugar. :)

:(

I like boobies.

If I can touch them then they are real.

Admiral_N8 said:
I like boobies.

If I can touch them then they are real.

fake boobs are against conservative values, but I guess it's alright.:(
you love Bush either way :):up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
So the **** on a sex doll are "real".
Neat.

OR ON THE 'PRINCESS LEIA' ACTION FIGURE; THEY'RE TINY.......BUT THEY'RE FIRM AND PERKY. :up:

THWIP* said:
OR ON THE 'PRINCESS LEIA' ACTION FIGURE; THEY'RE TINY.......BUT THEY'RE FIRM AND PERKY. :up:

They sure are. ::giggles::

I like both, but if the rest of the package is F&^%$# up, then I'll have to pass, but sometimes it's the chest that's the deciding factor for some guys. Personally, I'm looking for the ass, not the top.

man, we're at 2 pages already. it's settled, teh hype hearts boobies!

Mr Sparkle said:
fake boobs are against conservative values, but I guess it's alright.:(
you love Bush either way :):up:

actually i prefer totally shaved :o

Genesis 1.0 said:
I like both, but if the rest of the package is F&^%$# up, then I'll have to pass, but sometimes it's the chest that's the deciding factor for some guys. Personally, I'm looking for the ass, not the top.

yup, i'm more of an ass-man myself. however, there's nothing like natural pair of perky meatbags when you're in the mood.

this may be the most intelligent and though provoking thread i've ever created. :(

sinewave said:
man, were at 2 pages already. it's settled, teh hype hearts boobies!
Did you expect anything else?

Yo man, I was with this girl last night and then she put her titty in my hand. Dude I was disgusted and walked out. :confused:

Erzengel said:
Did you expect anything else?

Yo man, I was with this girl last night and then she put her titty in my hand. Dude I was disgusted. :confused:

well, i did peg you as more of an elbow-man.

THWIP* said:
Hefty

Profile_AymeP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"