I rewrote Endgame

EatMan

Civilian
Reaction score
The End Game

I'm new to the forum, but such a massive fan of Marvel and the MCU that I actually wrote an alternate ending/bridge to the saga as it currently exists.

My retelling is a page one rewrite of the screenplay intended as a seamless replacement for what we saw in theaters. It follows the exact same lead in of Infinity War and Captain Marvel (including the post-credits) and even uses the same trailers and marketing for Endgame.

The major difference that kicked off the whole project will quickly become apparent:
(SPOILERS FOR ENDGAME FOR BOTH PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET)

What would happen if IW Thanos was not killed off, nor the Infinity Stones destroyed, at the beginning of the film?

The same Titan who massacred the Avengers and snapped his fingers to erase half the Universe is the final boss of the MCU, therefore, he is the final boss of my rewrite and will have access to the Infinity Gauntlet at all times.

How can the Avengers, who couldn't stop Thanos when he DIDN'T have the gauntlet, possibly stop him now?

That was the fascinating question I couldn't wait to see play out in Endgame. The writers decided to go in a much different direction, but hopefully this script can act as something of a "What if" and maybe even an "Or" to the Endgame we saw.

The End Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"