• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I Saw Aerosmith Last Night.

The Chairman

Pimps' Main Prophet
Reaction score
Me and my dad managed to get tickets at the last minute to see them at Jones Beach. It turned out to be a really awesome. I was a little iffy at first because of Tyler's vocal problems from a years ago, but it turned out to be a great show. They played for almost two hours and sounded as good as ever. Joan Jett opened for them and was also really good.

Here's the setlist:

Love In An Elevator
Same Old Song and Dance
Cryin'
Rats In The Cellar
Pink
What It Takes
Last Child
Baby Please Don't Go
Movin' Out
Walkin' The Dog
Dream On
S.O.S. (Too Bad)
Livin' On The Edge
Stop Messin' Around
Sweet Emotion
Draw The Line
Walk This Way

We've seen Aerosmith a bunch of times, they put on a good show, nice to hear they stopped playing "I Don't Want to Miss Thing" at shows.

I was going to say, "at the senior citizens facility?", but decided against it. :o

We've seen Aerosmith a bunch of times, they put on a good show, nice to hear they stopped playing "I Don't Want to Miss Thing" at shows.

Agreed. My dad wanted to hear that. I like it, but I could live without it. I would've liked to have heard "Angel", though.

Agreed. My dad wanted to hear that. I like it, but I could live without it. I would've liked to have heard "Angel", though.

I'm not a big fan of any the Alicia Silverstone trilogy songs, give me the old '70s stuff when they were still doing drugs.

I'm not a big fan of any the Alicia Silverstone trilogy songs, give me the old '70s stuff when they were still doing drugs.

Trilogy? :huh: There was only two.

But yeah, they were great in the 1970s', but I love the later stuff, too. "The Other Side", "Janie's Got A Gun", etc., were just as good.

Trilogy? :huh: There was only two.

But yeah, they were great in the 1970s', but I love the later stuff, too. "The Other Side", "Janie's Got A Gun", etc., were just as good.
cryin
amazing
crazy

one, two, three

yup, pretty much a trilogy, although thematically all videos are unrelated, other than Alicia Silverstone

cryin
amazing
crazy

one, two, three

yup, pretty much a trilogy, although thematically all videos are unrelated, other than Alicia Silverstone

I didn't know she was in "Amazing". I knew the other two though. They showed clips from "Cryin'" when they performed it.

cryin
amazing
crazy

one, two, three

Yeah, thematically unrelated, but all from the same album, ballads and starring Alicia Silverstone.

I wanted to go to the show to see Joan Jett, seen Aerosmith.
I just love Joan. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"