I think I just got Facebook phished

Boom

I got nothin'
Reaction score
Yesterday, Facebook notified me that my account had been accessed out-of-state. I changed my password, added a security question, and went about my day.

This morning, however, my uncle called me saying that my grandmother received a phone call claiming that I had been arrested and that I needed $3800 in bail, and that she should take it to Walmart :-)dry:).

I'm going to call her phone company and get her records, and I just checked my bank accounts for any suspicious activity. But seriously. What the **** :dry:?

But, how did you get out of jail if grandma didn't pay your bail?

But, how did you get out of jail if grandma didn't pay your bail?
Oh, apparently I cooperated and the police weren't going to charge me with anything. Yet for some reason I still needed $3800 for bail :dry:.

Bear in mind that my grandmother is 95 and borderline senile.

You should probably alert the authorities that people are attempting to defraud your relatives.

Facebook is the devil... exorcise it while you still can.

Ouch, good luck. Make sure you check all of your accounts. Hopefully there's no identity theft stuff going on.

Did they ask what you were jail for?

Oh Boom, we had such high hopes for you. And you end up in the slammer :csad:

Did they ask what you were jail for?
The guy told her that I had a bunch of friends in my car, and I was pulled over for speeding. Then apparently the police discovered dope under my seat.

I can't decide if I should be raging or laughing my ass off.

Ouch, good luck. Make sure you check all of your accounts. Hopefully there's no identity theft stuff going on.

That's why I don't use my real name on FB, going be tough asking my relatives I'm in jail and need bail when they give that name to my family :hehe:

how do you we know we're even talking to the real boom, eh? mentiroso! Impostore!

I quit Facebook awhile ago because of crap like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"