I think I'm about to kill this dog.

Kritish

Avenger
Reaction score
My parents asked me to take care of their 140 pound German Shepherd while they were on vacation. I think hey, what the hell. This dog is crazy, it runs about chasing god damn bugs and trying to bite me, and about five minutes ago it took a huge dump on my floor! They worship this freaking dog! I swear if it wouldn't get me cut out of the trust fund I'd kill this mutt.

If this dog craps on my floor again I'm letting him loose and saying he ran off.

Lord Siva said:
If this dog craps on my floor again I'm letting him loose and saying he ran off.

You have to rub his nose in it and he won't do it again. :o :eek:

The dog's too strong for that, and he'd probably wipe his nose on the sofa if I did.

do you have carpet or hard wood floors?

Lord Siva said:
Hard wood thank god.

Well at least you have that, if you had carpet I would suggest giving him a bowl full of antifreeze.

Strange said:
Well at least you have that, if you had carpet I would suggest giving him a bowl full of antifreeze.

I do have a rug though. :(

I'm gonna have to get rid of it.

And even if you forget him crapping (Witch isn't easy)

The dogs just umm wierd. I caught him trying to sleep in my closet.

Odin's Lapdog said:
lord siva's got hard wood

Ha, that would be fun to go out asking people, you got carpet or hard wood?

Lord Siva said:
The dog's too strong for that, and he'd probably wipe his nose on the coach if I did.

Who's the coach, and what is he doing in your house? :confused:

jag

My advice move to Canada I hear dog killing is legal there.

I think I'm gonna make him live outside till they get back. Maybe it will hail the size of watermelons.

Have the Human Faced Devil Cat go after it. Problem solved.

Seriously, shoot the f***ing dog. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Demogoblin said:
Have the Human Faced Devil Cat go after it. Problem solved.

Seriously, shoot the f***ing dog. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If I do I'll never see my ****ing trust fund! :mad:

That's one of the reasons I hate dogs (except for dog lips) there so god damn stupid.

Lord Siva said:
If I do I'll never see my ****ing trust fund! :mad:

More than likely, your parents already spent your trust fund. :mad: I mean, they left you with this f***ing mutt, so I wouldnt put it past them to blow your inheritance. :mad:

Demogoblin said:
More than likely, your parents already spent your trust fund. :mad: I mean, they left you with this f***ing mutt, so I wouldnt put it past them to blow your inheritance. :mad:

But I'm almost 30, I'm about to get it. :(

Lord Siva said:
That's one of the reasons I hate dogs (except for dog lips) there so god damn stupid.
DL is pretty stupid too. It's part of his charm.

Like my mom used to say, "When I die, you get one half of everything I own. Unfortunately, that means getting one half of nothing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"