I though there would be more gamers on a superhero forum..

I'm going to grow a blu-ray garden...harvesting them should be a blast.

I'll look, it wasn't a movie though rather a PS3 game

I'll look, it wasn't a movie though rather a PS3 game

The disc picture posted is most certainly The Prestige, you can see the Buena Vista logo, and the reports I read featured that movie. I remember because it was my first Blu-Ray and I was a bit worried but alas it's fine

i will never buy an XBox. Fight the power and whatnot.

I don't care who makes the consoles, if they produce the goods then it's all good :up:, that and there online kicks the crap out of PS3, oh and PS3 don't have any good games that are not on xbox already.

The disc picture posted is most certainly The Prestige, you can see the Buena Vista logo, and the reports I read featured that movie. I remember because it was my first Blu-Ray and I was a bit worried but alas it's fine

Yes yes I know that, but what I'm saying is that the more recent report of bacteria growth was on a game, not a blu ray movie. Crap, if I can remember the game then I could work out the release date and rough time of case.

Fight the power? Sony has practically brainwashed people in Japan with the PS3. Either that or the Japanese are bat**** crazy.

I don't care who makes the consoles, if they produce the goods then it's all good :up:, that and there online kicks the crap out of PS3, oh and PS3 don't have any good games that are not on xbox already.

Resistance
Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank Future
Motorstorm is a solid off road racer

Give the online some time, its free and the implementation of home should be awesome

Fight the power? Sony has practically brainwashed people in Japan with the PS3. Either that or the Japanese are bat**** crazy.

Umm...good for the Japanese? :huh: But I'm American.

plus they can't be that brainwashed, the Wii always outsells the PS3 mind three weeks in November

Give the online some time, its free and the implementation of home should be awesome

I'm looking forward to that as well. The way I see it, developers are just now starting to get the hang of developing games for the PS3...so it can only improve. It reminds me of the Sega Genesis vs Super Nintendo era...the Genesis dominated for a while until developers could catch up with the technology in the Super Nintendo. Then the roles were reversed.

I found them to be great, and all four are of a nice variety

i will never buy an XBox. Fight the power and whatnot.

I see Sony and MS both as just huge corporations, game brokers if you will. I hold Nintendo in higher regard then them since they develop most of their own games. So I don't have any moral issues with owning a 360 (which I do) or a ps3 (which I would like to).

But when compared to what Xbox has........

even if I give you that, I was merely saying PS3 has some solid exclusives, I never said more than or better than what's on the Xbox360, although I'd take Uncharted over many of their exclusives

When a bunch of comic geeks look at gaming geeks and say, "damn, you mother****ers take **** too seriously" you know it's pretty bad.

I don't know. There are people in the Batman forum that have a thread about Bale's physique and complain that he is too thin. So yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"