The Dark Knight i will trade anyone (Gotham Times & Swag Exchange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, long time no see. I have an extra Joker dollar (a legit one) that I'm looking to offload. I'm looking to sell it as I need some cash to buy some more swag from the Tron ARG I'm playing. You can see my dollars here:

l
3410403134_c096219e9f_b.jpg

And here's our thread from awhile back explaining how to tell an original from a knock-off for those of you who want to verify:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=307429

Anyone interested please feel free to shoot me a PM, I need some dough!

Rob

Last edited:
Hey folks, long time no see. I have an extra Joker dollar (a legit one) that I'm looking to offload. I'm looking to sell it as I need some cash to buy some more swag from the Tron ARG I'm playing. You can see my dollars here:

l
3410403134_c096219e9f_b.jpg

And here's our thread from awhile back explaining how to tell an original from a knock-off for those of you who want to verify:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=307429

Anyone interested please feel free to shoot me a PM, I need some dough!

Rob
Buy ARG swag? If you're playing (and the game is still active), don't you get swag for free? :funny:

Buy ARG swag? If you're playing (and the game is still active), don't you get swag for free? :funny:

I wish! I'm trying to get one of the tokens from Flynn's Arcade. They were only given out at SDCC last year and though several lucky Californian's have more than one they seem primarily interested in dough, and lots of it. Since I'm keeping the Tron-related swag I have that only leaves the greenbacks to help me land one, sadly.

That said, if anyone here has one of those tokens and wants to do an even trade, I would much rather do that! :woot:

Last edited:
I wish! I'm trying to get one of the tokens from Flynn's Arcade. They were only given out at SDCC last year and though several lucky Californian's have more than one they seem primarily interested in dough, and lots of it. Since I'm keeping the Tron-related swag I have that only leaves the greenbacks to help me land one, sadly.

That said, if anyone here has one of those tokens and wants to do an even trade, I would much rather do that! :woot:

Never mind, found someone willing to trade a token for a Joker dollar. Sweetness! Thanks anyways guys and gals!

Wondering if anyone out there could help me locate the joker makeup kit bag from comicon or any other items from that day other then joker dollars.
Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, anyone have an extra CFB pin? If so, send me a PM with what you would like in exchange for it.

Thanks!

Hello Mr. K and welcome!

Over men and horses, hoops and garters,
Lastly through a hogshead of real fire!
In this way Mr. K. will challenge the world!
The celebrated Mr. K.
Performs his feat on Saturday at Bishopsgate
The Hendersons will dance and sing
As Mr. Kite flies through the ring
don't be late
Mrs. K assures the public
Their production will be second to none
And of course Henry The Horse dances the waltz-!

Haha my screen name has nothing to do with the song but now you mention it it's pretty obvious and I like the connection !

Looking for one of the big Harvey Dent vinyl banners to buy or trade for. I have these to trade:

IBIHD Too card (the one on the left)
norm-4a46a38f0a3d5-Dark+Knight%2C+The+%282008%29.jpeg

a Wayne Industries Bearer Bond
norm-4b8ab4496faa8-Dark+Knight%2C+The+%282008%29.jpeg

and an extremely rare Gotham National Bank bag
norm-4b8ab435a7ee7-Dark+Knight%2C+The+%282008%29.jpeg

Hi there, hate to let it go, but i'm looking to let go of my goon mask..its on the bay

Still hoping to find a Goon Mask for a reasonable price. Letting mine go to pay a bill last year was a huge mistake.

Probably not much interest on here any more but wondered if anyone had any items they would be willing to part with or if there is anything someone is looking for.
Thanks

Hello all. I'm trying to track down an "I Believe In Harvey Dent" t-shirt (size XL) from the Dentmobile rallies. If anyone is able to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all. I'm trying to track down an "I Believe In Harvey Dent" t-shirt (size XL) from the Dentmobile rallies. If anyone is able to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

i have one, but i wore it the day of the dentmobile rally. it's been worn a couple times, but is in great condition. i can prob add pix later.

also have a joker card from the viral game (w/the stamp from Los Angeles game), an IBIHD Banner (SUPER RARE), stickers, pins, newspapers, etc.

i am thinking of auctioning some of this stuff on ebay as i'm getting married soon <3

email me offers i can't refuse, but i must say that i'm a HUGE fan, and this stuff wasn't exactly easy to come by! so i won't let it go for trade, or cheap! sorry. but you know you'd feel the same way ;p

i have one, but i wore it the day of the dentmobile rally. it's been worn a couple times, but is in great condition. i can prob add pix later.

also have a joker card from the viral game (w/the stamp from Los Angeles game), an IBIHD Banner (SUPER RARE), stickers, pins, newspapers, etc.

i am thinking of auctioning some of this stuff on ebay as i'm getting married soon <3

email me offers i can't refuse, but i must say that i'm a HUGE fan, and this stuff wasn't exactly easy to come by! so i won't let it go for trade, or cheap! sorry. but you know you'd feel the same way ;p

PS: RYAN, i know you're dying for that banner... but you know i can't let that go so cheap! :D of course, you're always my 1st consideration as you've proven to be as big of a fan as i am!

I have this for sale :

GCPD cop badge on leather belt clip. As worn by many cops including Gordon, Wuertz and Ramirez. 80 Euros shipped anywhere in Europe or $100 shipped to the U.S.

Brand new (see pic).

I also have this :

- Deluxe Joker Poker set : A limited edition including the much sought after viral deck replica. In brand new condition, the chips are still sealed. Never played with. Comes with original box and styrofoam tray (not pictured). 115 Euros shipping included anywhere in the EU.

E.U. shipping only for this set ! (U.S. shipping is way too expensive because of the weight).

I'm putting my Gotham National Bank Bag up on ebay..thanks for looking

STILL looking to replace my Goon Mask.

*sigh*

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member