Ick! Lindsay Lohan in bikini

aww c'mon you dont find the "frail elderly" look sexy?

oregondude said:
ummm, EEEWWW, she looks like a 12 year old boy with implants. Sex would snap her in half. She does not look womanly anymore at all. Lara FDlynnBoyle same way.

but hey, whatever makes her happy so be it. Me being a red blooded American male I really do not dig the Waif look. ugh
Flynn Boyle is much more ana than Lohan. Much more.

Childlike Wild said:

Yeah man, she is. She looks like a skeleton with skin wrapped around it. Disgusting. I guess necrophiliacs like Philipe Masse dig that but not me.

Have to give a shout out to my boy P Masse, pimp of the year!!!

4StringFox said:
Wot, you think she oughta be thinner?

haha... she became anerexic because she was fat, and now she looks worse than she did

Childlike Wild said:
LaraFlynnBoyle_250h.jpg

calista_flockhart_skinny.jpg

Zoinks! Look out Scoob! It's the Skeleton Men!!!

Bright Eyes said:
ewww... no wonder she became anarexic... of course, it wasn't much of an improvement

She looks fine there, maybe she could use a little toning, but her weight in those pics was fine.

She had better eat something before it gets out of control!:mad: I know a girl who has went through this exact change in weight. She really hurt destroyed her body:(

would you guys see a movie like war of the worlds with mecha fights in them?

Maybe it's her implants leaking and they're killing her.:o

TheDevilwithin said:
would you guys see a movie like war of the worlds with mecha fights in them?

No,but I would see a spam like spam of the spams with mecha spams in them!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
No,but I would see a spam like spam of the spams with mecha spams in them!

i would spam to keep smaping but to spam is not to spam in the mecha spam of spams.

doesn't that stuff come in an easy open can?

she's nasty, someone close to her should hold an intervention.

antmanx68 said:
she's nasty, someone close to her should hold an intervention.
There's an A&E show that is based on telling the individuals that they're taping them for addiction documentaries but it's REALLY just taping them confess how ****ed up their lives are and in the final 15 minutes of the show, their family members or loved ones reveal that they need to change their lives and talk in an intervention.

the show...IRONICALLY is called Intervention :)
it's not coming right now though :mad:
Stupid Dog the Bounty Hunter marathon.

Captain_Obvious said:
There's an A&E show that is based on telling the individuals that they're taping them for addiction documentaries but it's REALLY just taping them confess how ****ed up their lives are and in the final 15 minutes of the show, their family members or loved ones reveal that they need to change their lives and talk in an intervention.

LOL,awesome,'cause one on one,of course the addicts'll really play it up!
HAha,wish I had cable,sounds hilarious.

It's usually about stay at home mom's who can't stop gambling away their children's college funds or 20 something people who are addicted to meth :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"