Ick! Lindsay Lohan in bikini

I heard on the radio that when they took out her appendix they were concerned because she had the liver of someone 2 to 3 times her age.

Sadly I think the next post will be that she has passed away -- drinking -- smoking -- unhealthy eating ...

Sad that this happens to such lovely ladies. If only they didn't have the life sucked out of them by our need for woman to look a certain way for men to fawn over them ... sad.

She should really talk to Drew Barrymore. Although Lindsay's probably worse than Drew was at this age.

Child stardom has alot of ups, but as a result, their early exposure gets to their heads. And I won't be surprised if Dakota Fanning ends up like those two when she's a teen.

Sad that this happens to such lovely ladies. If only they didn't have the life sucked out of them by our need for woman to look a certain way for men to fawn over them ... sad.

B*****. It's not men's fault. It's her fault. She decided that way of living. Nobody forced her.

Sorry Gonking. She has abused herself, with that I agree. The hard part though is how much was her own decisions and how much pressure did she receive from agents etc. to look a certain way.

I am sure that if the tabloids posted pictures of you every day, where people commented on the two pounds you gained, or how you look (like in this thread and all over the internet) it would be damaging.

Just look at Meadow from the Sopranos. She developed an eating disorder from the negative comments about her appearance from one season to the next.

And did you mean b******* ? I think I missed a * ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"