Iconic and Memorable scenes you want to see on Suicide Squad

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Post what you want to see from some iconic moments of the comics and media from Suicide Squad.

I would want a scene where they are on an "under the radar" mission on either Metropolis or Gotham and they mention they need to avoid Supes or Bats pressence on them.

What are yours?

ELJnDbm.jpg

:D :D

The Batman/Superman Movie! I love that one.

Harley and Deadshot getting it on.

YAHTZEE.

Dr. Harleen Quinzel, with dead, lifeless eyes, staring blankly into a mirror as she applies white facepaint for the first time.

"Back off, rich boy."

Either Lex or a bat shaped shadow in the dark, I'll take it.

Not sure if this ever happened, but Joker and Deadshot outdoing their own crazy antics to see whom has the bigger death wish.

I like most of the choices put out there so far. I definitely would want to see Boomer psyching another Squadie out and getting them to test Waller's fail safes like what he did to Slipknot.

Not sure if this ever happened, but Joker and Deadshot outdoing their own crazy antics to see whom has the bigger death wish.

Is it bad I'm now imagining a slowly escalating game of Russian Roulette?

Joker: "Why don't we play a little game my friend Ivan once played! And by 'played' I mean 'forced at knife point' and by game I mean 'method of execution' and by 'why don't we' I mean 'NO ONE RIDES THE HARLEY BUT ME!' We'll start with three bullets: it's more fun that way!"

Deadshot: "Psh. Three bullets? I always play with four."

Joker: "Four? FOUR?!? I'll show you! We'll play with SIX!!!"

Flagg: "Both of you, put the gun down-"

Waller: "Wait. Let's see this play out."

I want to see Deadshot pull off some really amazing sniper shots.

[YT]c2Pr33oLAhA[/YT]

I can't find it on youtube, but there was also that part in Gotham Knight where Deadshot tried to kill Gordon while on top of a fast moving train.

Harley disguising herself as the enemy and then cutting someone's throat.

116742787_c6d70d3779_o.jpg

Just replace Catman with Rick Flagg or Captain Boomerang

I know this won't happen but my favorite scene was in New 52 Suicide Squad #5 where King Shark eats Yo-Yo.

Yo-Yo: King Shark? Hey buddy it's me Yo-Yo...Nothing. I think he's sick. He's so still he might even be-
King Shark: CHOMP!!!!!!

I know this won't happen but my favorite scene was in New 52 Suicide Squad #5 where King Shark eats Yo-Yo.

Yo-Yo: King Shark? Hey buddy it's me Yo-Yo...Nothing. I think he's sick. He's so still he might even be-
King Shark: CHOMP!!!!!!

Yeah, I love the way King Shark "played dead" to lure in prey, like Yo-Yo or that sack guy from Suicide Squad #1. Then he'd snap his jaws through a limb or their entire body when they got close enough. He should do that tactic in the movie at least twice.

Wow. I like that. Shows that Luthor ain't afraid of anybody or anything. (And also how brittle his ego is.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"