The Dark Knight Iconic Joker Imagery

the,"like your daughter! i get it." part was f***ing sick. true joker right there.

HATE the art. It ruins the sequence for me. It looks like a saturday morning cartoon so the violence just feels like Loony Tunes. I stopped reading comics when this type of art became popular.

20ck4.jpg
untitled-7.jpg

HATE the art. It ruins the sequence for me. It looks like a saturday morning cartoon so the violence just feels like Loony Tunes. I stopped reading comics when this type of art became popular.

I would've preferred a different artist for that scene, but that doesn't detract from the writing. That scene from NML is one of my favorite moments in all of Batman comics. Rucka is a genius.

We would have forgiven you :cwink:. The same pics get posted here all the time just like we have the same conversations and same rounds of bickering every two weeks. People come in here and post an Alex Ross Joker like we havn't all seen the thing a hundred times already. It's great!

Click for the scans....

Detective-741-24.jpg

Detective-741-25.jpg

Detective-741-26.jpg

continued.
Detective-741-27.jpg

Detective-741-29.jpg

Detective-741-30.jpg

i never read that. and while im not sure if i like the idea that joker yet again hits gordon so below the belt, that is heartbreaking stuff.

That scene is quite possibly my new favorite Gordon moment :wow:

I love it when Batman comforts Gordon. By why isn't Joker smiling when he gives himself up?

i love johnny depp. amazing actor, brilliant...but im getting sick of people thinkign he should play the joker. i hope he never even has the thought of playing the joker. its just not a role for him.

The only problem I have with that strip is the Joker's giant ****ing chin :wow:

seriously :wow: the lettering work is pretty awesome though.

also, just in case this isn't up yet:

babies.jpg

you can not beat the plastic babies throne.

There we go. Good ol' Mark Hamil as The Joker! To me, "still" the very best incarnation of this character's translation from comic to to television media. I never tire of Mark's brilliant voice preformances and the incredible storylines and animation produced by Timm and Dini. Thanks for not leaving out this classic interpretation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"