Dark Phoenix "I'd rather be in Guardians" The Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique Thread

This time I want to see Raven and Quiksilver on their own, like at the beginning of Apocalypse. There will be many x-men recruited later. Wolverine, young x-men: Colossus Iceman Rogue Kitty..

I don't see how tying the messy continuity of Fox verse will improve the MCU.

MCU will not force to tie Foxverse into their already large universe. They didn't do it with Amazing Spider-Man. They won't do it into a film series with 13 films already shot with visible continuity errors.

Sorry, I meant Dr Strange. Just redesign their looks to fit their universe and say they're from an alternate xmen reality. I wanna see JLaw slappin' that Starlord ***...

X-Men vs. Avengers. Someone disrupts space and time by bringing their universes together and Marvel can figure out the rest of the plot. There's a thread about this somewhere in the Avengers forum.

I'd throw in Jackman (Wolverine), Lawrence (Mystique), Fassbender (Magneto), Taylor-Joy (Magik), Ellen Page (Shadowcat) and a few other X-Men.

Jennifer Lawrence says she’s ready to take some time off from acting.

Lawrence has been shooting an average of three movies every year for the last seven years. In an interview published Saturday for Elle magazine’s November issue, the 27-year-old actress — born and raised in Kentucky — is ready to take a break from the bright lights of Hollywood.
Next spring, her Russian spy thriller “Red Sparrow” will hit theaters. She also recently finished shooting what is rumored to be her final appearance in the next installment in the superhero franchise, “X-Men: Dark Phoenix.” She is booked for other projects, but nothing in the near future.

Most recently the actress broke up with her boyfriend of a year, Darren Aronofsky, the writer/director of her latest film “Mother

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/26/jennifer-lawrence-says-shes-ready-to-take-a-break-from-acting/

They changed her hair

000270029hr.jpg

Nice wig there, Jen.

Are they even trying anymore? That looks terrible.

I don't care for the character in the films, but I think that's the best Mystique has looked in a long time.

They actually made her look good without greasy hair.

I'm so glad she finally got a new hairdo. The greased back hair looked good on Romijn but it was looking worse and worse on Lawrence with each entry.

Is Mystique even a villain in these films anymore, or does she just straight out lead the X-Men?

Is Mystique even a villain in these films anymore, or does she just straight out lead the X-Men?

She straight up leads the xmen
No ambiguity, no morally dubious choices for the sake of her species, just aw-shucks JLaw playing blue Katniss

Why are they back in the blue and yellow suits from First Class?

Are the individual costumes from the end of X:A in the laundry?

I don't care for the character in the films, but I think that's the best Mystique has looked in a long time.

Her colors and reptilian prosthetics are really popping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"