BvS IF Christian Bale returns as Batman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimonb

Go Pack Go
Reaction score
How do you explain it? Does he recover his fortune lost in the stock market scheme Bane pulled? Is JGL filling in as Batman or Nightwing, how is that going? Why does he come out of retirement? How much time in the film do you spend explaining all of this? What is your best storyline / fanfiction for this?

The why is easy. But it negates the whole Bruce arc from TDKR. If indeed he ever returned, he'd have retired and come back twice. Quite an inconsistent fella.

The why is easy. But it negates the whole Bruce arc from TDKR. If indeed he ever returned, he'd have retired and come back twice. Quite an inconsistent fella.

Maybe Bruce Wayne's true identity is Brett Favre.:yay:

You're lucky I knew that reference! You have no idea how loucky you are.:cmad:

Michael Jordan retired and came back twice and he's goat
Got no problem with Batsy doing it

This is my theory/what I'd like to see: Bruce is overseas, living life. The whole thing with Supes happens in MoS, and it inspires Bruce to take up the mantle of Batman again. He returns to Gotham in secret. He never agains assumes the identity of Bruce Wayne, who still remains "dead" but uses his resources to continue to act as Batman, thus not really having to worry about his secret identity.

JGL of course would be Robin, but he'd remain in Gotham while Batman would travel to Metropolis with "The Bat".

He makes it his mission to investigate Superman and whether or not he could be trusted.

That's how I envision it, and I know everyone would hate on it. But I think it'd be cool.

Batman disappears and comes back all of the time in the comics. This way, you ahve al older (37) already established Batman. Maybe while he was overseas, he continued to hone his skills and repair his body.

Bale will return as Batman, mark my words.

There is to much money in bale-batman

Agreed Christian Bale is to Batman like Hugh Jackman is to Wolverine or Robert Downey Jr. is to Iron Man. They are those Characters on film each of them have a major love and respect for that role. I don't see Warner Bros not wanted their only realistic Batman with their realistic Superman. Besides its not like Tobey Maguire vs. Andrew Garfield. No true Fan will except another actor taking over that role anytime soon. Spider-Man trilogy based off of 60's The Amazing Spider-Man based off of Ultimates. Different tone and feel. But The Dark Knight with the exception of alittle camp in the 60s has always been vengeance the night he has always been the GOD DAMN BATMAN and with the exception of some lackluster story elements Christian Bale will remain the definitive actor who was the perfect Bruce Wayne and the perfect Batman. IN BALE I TRUST!!!

In short they might as well wipe their ass with the script before they waste the film. Cause this movie will be nothing short of ****** without this generations Dark Knight.

I'd like for this to happen, but I don't even thinks it's even close to plausible. Maybe don't keep those hopes up too much, okay?

I honestly think that it's a toss up. Bale could return and could not, neither outcome would surprise me. On the surface he doesn't seem like the type to want to play the same role 4 or 5 times though. And lets not forget that he'd be working with a completely different director.

If Bale signs on, he has to give up years of his career for one role .
I dont think there is enough money in the world to get him to do that .

Don't get me wrong im not deluding myself, he may not come back. All im saying is I have no faith in the film without him. And I believe Warner Bros will be making a massive mistake by not in the very least pursuing him to return. Like I stated earlier it's not like a different version of a character Batman has always been mostly consistent. In my humble opinion I won't but I don't believe other true fans will except a recast so soon. It would be like casting Shia Labeouf as Iron Man it just isn't right.

Isnt right?
Batman has been recast many times .
No one actor owns the role

He won't becoming back anyway

I still don't get why Nolan felt he had to end the series, why couldn't it have been a trilogy with Batman standing tall at the end? It stil could have been the lat film for that cast. But a reboot could have just carried on, like the Bond films have other the years.

The atrocity that was the original Batman Anthology was poor stories carried out badly sorry no one even considers those films anymore in a Batman discussion. Don't get me wrong Micheal Keaton did ok he was by far the best for that time. But Im sorry that tiny little man was by no means Batman. Its a new generation one in which films are contracting actors for all the films and the stories are much better. So Christian Bale does own that role. Hell when Batman Begins came out all the other Batmen said he was the Batman they wanted to be. So it isn't right, Christian Bale is Batman!!!

HE'S NOT COMING BACK.

frustrated-gif-2.gif

He won't becoming back anyway

I still don't get why Nolan felt he had to end the series, why couldn't it have been a trilogy with Batman standing tall at the end? It stil could have been the lat film for that cast. But a reboot could have just carried on, like the Bond films have other the years.

Because it was his trilogy to end. I found it rather refreshing that a superhero movie had a clear and concise solution. An actual happy ending with Bruce at peace. It was very satisfying for the character.

Close thread, for god sakes close thread mods. I'm honestly sick of the delusional world some people are still living in.

If that is true and he doesn't then the emperor(marvel) has already won he(Christian) was our last hope. DC films are quickly making themselves the Jar Jar Binks of the superhero world.

I don't think he's coming back, but... I do remember reading that Bale struggled with depression after Equilibrium flopped because he thought it was going to be a big franchise-type movie that would make him a star. Despite mostly starring in smaller films, he apparently really wanted to become a major star. Batman finally did it for him, and of course he has since won an Oscar and has done other high-profile films, so most likely he's content now. But still, you never know. He might decide that it's worth it to come back as Batman.

How do you explain it? Does he recover his fortune lost in the stock market scheme Bane pulled? Is JGL filling in as Batman or Nightwing, how is that going? Why does he come out of retirement? How much time in the film do you spend explaining all of this? What is your best storyline / fanfiction for this?

Fox said fraud could be proved in the long term, so yes, he would recover his fortune.

If Bale returns i'll be extremely happy.

And i dont think it negates anything from the trilogy. That story is concluded and set in stone.

Michael Jordan retired and came back twice and he's goat
Got no problem with Batsy doing it

Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"