The Walking Dead If Daryl or Rick died.....

I just caught daryl and rick who were in Singapore promoting season 4...

They brought the house down...... TWD is super big in Singapore.

And just my opinion....I don't think they will kill these 2 characters. One of them might die in the last 2 or 3 episdoes of the final season. Not anything soon. :woot:

0cd0c9da-0533-4f58-9909-1637f607ec22_The-Walking-Dead-Live-Singapore-photo-credit-to-FOX-Movies-Premium-18-.jpg

Daryle Dixon can't be killed so this should be called Ricks death clock.

I think both of these characters are safe until the last season. For storytelling purposes, Rick should be safe until the very final episode of the series. The show started with him as the main character; I think it would only make sense to end it with him as well.

I would be upset if Daryl bit the dust soon, but I would at least give the show a chance to see if the narrative suffers from it or not.

I don't really care about Daryl, I'm actually hoping for him to be killed off in the next couple of seasons.

If Rick died, that's a whole 'nother story. I can accept him dying in the final episode(s) of the whole show, but not any time soon. That applies to Carl as well, though I'd prefer him to not die at all. If Daryl outlasts either Rick OR Carl, then I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself from walking away from the show. I would rage harder than I ever have before, lol. :cmad:

I don't really care about Daryl, I'm actually hoping for him to be killed off in the next couple of seasons.

If Rick died, that's a whole 'nother story. I can accept him dying in the final episode(s) of the whole show, but not any time soon. That applies to Carl as well, though I'd prefer him to not die at all. If Daryl outlasts either Rick OR Carl, then I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself from walking away from the show. I would rage harder than I ever have before, lol. :cmad:

It doesn't seem like you dislike him that much. I like Daryl more than most of the other characters on the show. Ricks ahead of him at times and Glen is just behind. That being said I cant see Daryl living on, I thought he was a goner a few times already. Obviously Rick will out live everyone, however I think the show could go on without him. That is if the show gets like five more seasons. I think it could pick up with an older Carl and Judith.

I think these two are safe till the bitter end, just like most have been saying. They sell the show and Daryl has become so popular over the years. I agree, they'd be safe till the final season. I think people would stop watching otherwise. But then with TWD you never know what they'll do. Still think that if either of them were to go, the show wouldn't do as well.

YES! Ive wanted Rick dead on this show for years. Him being killed off would make this show more watchable to be honest. Some of the more enjoyable episodes are the ones which don't involve him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"