If my wife would close the door to laundry room just ONCE!

\S/JcDc\S/

Superhero
Reaction score
That would be nice :mad:

I get lectured about the living room, leaving dishes, and eating in the bedroom... It would be nice if she could simply close that door after doing laundry.

Rant over :applaud

No but it is near the bedroom and she went to lay down and said the washer was noisy... I wonder why :rolleyes: LOL

Guess who closed the door? The one who FORGOT again or... me?

Yep my wife pwns me :p

And that's why I date men :up:

(well, not really, I still get yelled at if I leave the TV on or if I forget to turn the volume off on my laptop and someone IMs me and the annoying sound wakes him up even though he can fall asleep ten seconds later :csad:)

Do you live on Immortalfire's street?

Er, then maybe do some laundry yourself, and then YOU can close the door.

I get lectured about the living room, leaving dishes, and eating in the bedroom... It would be nice if she could simply close that door after doing laundry.

At least you have a wife. Lucky jerk:(:woot:

If my husband did all the laundry.......... my least concern would be if he left the door open :p

that would be a great trade ;)

She does the laundry; you close the door.

No biggie.

There are bigger problems in the world that need to be taken care of, like Scientology.

No but it is near the bedroom and she went to lay down and said the washer was noisy... I wonder why :rolleyes: LOL

Guess who closed the door? The one who FORGOT again or... me?

Yep my wife pwns me :p

Sounds like you are living my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"