If Natalie Portman made an album of angry rap, would you buy it?

Count me in, with special guest stars Matisyahu and Wierd Al.:up:

Natalie speaks of the hood, from Israel to Harvard.

er..well this irony just makes me want to buy it even more.

I'd buy 4 copies of this.

She will be my wife one day!!

In a heart beat, Natalie Portman is truly my favor rapper in the history of music.

I really identify with her messages. Telling her fans to eat ****. Cheating at Harvard. I really like the postive outlook, it's what American rap needs.

JanG said:
I really identify with her messages. Telling her fans to eat ****. Cheating at Harvard. I really like the postive outlook, it's what American rap needs.

And she wants to F*** her male fans. Thats never a bad thing! :eek: :D

PWN3R RANGER said:
And she wants to F*** her male fans. Thats never a bad thing! :eek: :D

I can safely say that I would so totally suck her ****.

I used to hate her, but then I saw this and now I love her dearly.

Natalie should rape someone.

Preferably me.

I would love to be raped by Natalie Portman....but then it wouldn't be rape. Unless she was violating me with a foreign instrument...then I wouldn't love it.

I would pretend not to like it (not talking about the foreign instrument thing, btw), then press charges hoping to get a big out of court settlement. :up:

I'd make a rap album with her and then we would double team an innocent up and coming actress.

No, no, better yet; a former Nickelodeon teen actress. :up:

I wouldn't pay to listen to The Beastie Boys, I certainly wouldn't pay to hear natalie portman.

CConn said:
No, no, better yet; a former Nickelodeon teen actress. :up:

Most former Nickelodeon teen actresses could beat the living crap out of Portman. Clarissa would knock her out and she would be no match for the chicks from Round House.

Or a current Nick actress. That works too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"