If Pitof Directed ______-Man

LOL:D

Pitof's Namor The Sub-Mariner (in Pitof's version, it's pronounced mah-reen-er)

Namor Napes (Josh Harnett) is a gay speedo model who lives in southern california. After his boyfriend Franz (Freddie Prinze Jr.) dumps him, he becomes very depressed, locks himself inside a house for a year, and becomes morbidly obese. When he finally decides to turn his life around, he goes on the Subway diet, drops off 400 lbs. in 2 months and then he replaces Jared as the new spokesperson for subway. He even gets to wear his green speedo again. But then he begins to realize that the Poblano Turkey sub gives him the mystical power to regurgitate his food at alarming speeds. Soon his ex-lover (who is a model for Taco Bell) feels threatened by his former partner's success and tries to kill him. Chaos ensues.

Professor X (Halle Berry) recruits a team of superpowered circus performing midget stuntpeople to be his new crime fighting custodial staff. They are Cyclops (Halle Berry), Jean Grey (Halle Berry), Storm (Halle Berry), Rogue (Halle Berry), Wolverine (Halle Berry), Iceman (Halle Berry), Colossus (Halle Berry), and Pyro (Halle Berry). They boldly face off against the evil health insurance Provider Magneto (Halle Berry), and his team of evil customer service reps, Sabertooth (Halle Berry), Toad (Halle Berry), and Mystique (Halle Berry). They also have to deal with the evil Col. William Stryker (Halle Berry), who wants to rid the world of all midgets. Go see it.

LMFAO! Best one yet!

If Pitof Directed Ottoman - This is the surreal story about an Ottoman recliner that swore vengeance upon the mob after its matching footstool was destroyed when the big bad crime boss Vinny Vesota smashed it against a wall. Using a unique brand of justice, Ottoman beckons its victims to sit on it, then it smothers them with it's cushiony softness.

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
If Pitof Directed Ottoman - This is the surreal story about an Ottoman recliner that swore vengeance upon the mob after its matching footstool was destroyed when the big bad crime boss Vinny Vesota smashed it against a wall. Using a unique brand of justice, Ottoman beckons its victims to sit on it them it smothers them with it's cushiony softness.

Truly awesome, man.

Pitof's Daredevil :

Myron worst ( Ahmed Best ) is an unfortunate rap musician from Harlem who recieved a bullet in the head during a gang attack.
He survived but brain damages let him blind.
But what he ignored was that the bullet was a magical bullet with egyptians powers that multiplyed by ten his remains senses.
Then Myron created a black costume ( similar to Halle's Catwoman costume but with horn instead of ears ! :D :D :D ) and a penis shaped Billy Club, becoming Daredevil, the man without fear who struggle against the kingpin of the pop music ( Justin Timberlake ) and his henchwoman, Bullseye ( Britney spears ).
Myron will meet the Black ( literally ) widow ( Beyonce ), a terrorist with who he will deeply fall in love ...

Daredevil will be THE success of May 2005 ! :daredevil

I absolutely LOVE the guy :

intpitof01.jpg

Pitof.jpg

vidocq4.jpg

Jean-Christophe Comar ( Pitof ) is THE god of the comic book movie ! ( laugh ) I can't wait to see all these fabulous superhero flicks !

:D :D :D

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
You know, I've already read two posts with the usage of *****s in them.
well, with pitof's love of fetish gear, i'm not surprised.

Originally posted by MutantCircus
well, with pitof's love of fetish gear, i'm not surprised.
how do you know he's got a love for fetish gear?

Originally posted by Joseph_Freefall
how do you know he's got a love for fetish gear?
CINO's costume. the fact that he actually thinks that suit looks good.

CINO's costume. the fact that he actually thinks that suit looks good.
that doesn't mean he loves fetish gear. That's like saying that because I like the X-Men costumes in the Fox TAS, I love the underwear-on-the-outside look. That is, btw, not true.

that doesn't mean he loves fetish gear. That's like saying that because I like the X-Men costumes in the Fox TAS, I love the underwear-on-the-outside look. That is, btw, not true.
but you did not actually deem the costumes as good. pitof had to say "wow, that suit looks great, let's use it in the film!"

but you did not actually deem the costumes as good. pitof had to say "wow, that suit looks great, let's use it in the film!"
still doesn't mean he "likes fetish gear", Circus.

still doesn't mean he "likes fetish gear", Circus.
it's an assumption put together by these two facts:

1. he likes the suit

2. the suit looks like fetish gear

besides, this whole thread is simply meant for humor. you need to lighten up.

OMG ... Imagine what Pitof could do to "Catwoman" if he directed it ...

Oh ...

Wait ...

Damn.

Originally posted by Garian Silver
OMG ... Imagine what Pitof could do to "Catwoman" if he directed it ...

Oh ...

Wait ...

Damn.
LOL

it's an assumption put together by these two facts:

1. he likes the suit

2. the suit looks like fetish gear

besides, this whole thread is simply meant for humor. you need to lighten up.
well I`ve have you know that I had NO idea which thread I was in! :mad:

well I`ve have you know that I had NO idea which thread I was in! :mad:

LOL!!! It happens to the best of us, man.

Pitof presents... The Punisher

Born a on the rough streets of New York, prostitute, Meggan "S&M" Morgan (played by Halle Berry), struggles to pay her pimp(played by P. Diddy) his cut of the tricks she's turned. Tired of being ripped off, Meg decides to question her pimp daddy's authority. He decides to smack, not just her, but her fellow hoes as well!! Meggan, after putting on enough make-up to cover up her bruises, goes to grab her sexual arsenal of *****s, ass-plugs, and bondage gear to take out revenge on the pimp that doesn't care!! After making him know how it feels to be a woman, she decides to screw him to death!! She soon discovers she has an appetite foe deadly sex, and decides she will use it on those who don't treat their hoes with respect!! She is...The Punisher!!!

Pitof's Silver Surfer

Rip Tidalbeef (Heath Ledger) is a surfer in Sydney, Australia who gets drunk one night and fills up a wave pool with radioactive mercury. Then he tries to surf in it. The result turns him into the ultimate bohdizoppa, The Silver Surfer! He has no powers or special abilities, all he has is a surfboard and silver skin which he uses to fight of crocodiles and wild kangaroos in the Australian outback. Steve Irwin costars as the films villain, the Baby Dangler, a man who likes to pick up smal children and dangle them over flesh eating carnivorous animals. Also, Paul Hogan gets to drive through the background of one shot in a Subaru.

Originally posted by That-Guy
Pitof's Silver Surfer

Rip Tidalbeef (Heath Ledger) is a surfer in Sydney, Australia who gets drunk one night and fills up a wave pool with radioactive mercury. Then he tries to surf in it. The result turns him into the ultimate bohdizoppa, The Silver Surfer! He has no powers or special abilities, all he has is a surfboard and silver skin which he uses to fight of crocodiles and wild kangaroos in the Australian outback. Steve Irwin costars as the films villain, the Baby Dangler, a man who likes to pick up smal children and dangle them over flesh eating carnivorous animals. Also, Paul Hogan gets to drive through the background of one shot in a Subaru.

LOL!!! Good one. I think you need to include a few overly used hot chicks in there like Beyonce, Brittany, Halle, Christina, or Jessica Simpson or someone. Remember, we're trying to get the twelve year old crowd too!!! Of course, I think that guys like roy and Shadow Moses have a few unresolved sexual identity issues anyways, so they might go see this movei without knowing why they feel so compelled to go see it. You've even seen how roy uses the word "gay" so hastily. I think he may be a closet-case self-loather who feels ashamed of his own sexuality. Perhaps he needs to be told that there isn't anything wrong with being different. He needs to quit running from himself.:D

If Pitof directed Godzilla - Well, the movie begins with iguanas being irradiated by nuclear tests by the French and one of them just grows to immense size. Plus this giant iguana woulds have absolutely no extraordinary powers except for the fact that people stare up at him in awe in a very Spielbergian way. Oh and ot really likes fish. In the end the military destroys its nest of eggs and because of some stupid plot contrivance they kill the beast by having it get all caught up in a bridge or something. Oh wait. Thisfilm concept was already filmed. Damn.

Originally posted by CrouchingGoblin HiddenSpiderman
If Pitof directed Godzilla - Well, the movie begins with iguanas being irradiated by nuclear tests by the French and one of them just grows to immense size. Plus this giant iguana woulds have absolutely no extraordinary powers except for the fact that people stare up at him in awe in a very Spielbergian way. Oh and ot really likes fish. In the end the military destroys its nest of eggs and because of some stupid plot contrivance they kill the beast by having it get all caught up in a bridge or something. Oh wait. Thisfilm concept was already filmed. Damn.

LOL!! Very good, and very true. Pitof probably used GINO for his inspiration to do CINO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"