• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

If Superheroes Were Cars....

KalMart

239-Bean Irish Chili
Reaction score
....who would be what? Could be a specific model or the make in general...please share your choices for candidates. :yay:

Batman - Lamborghini
255lwuo.jpg

Brash, unapologetic, always at the forefront of design, stealthy out of functionality, but impossible to ignore once it has arrived. Just when you think others have taken the lead, they come out with something else and knock your socks off.

Spiderman - BMW M3
r02npj.jpg

The more 'understated' performance car in terms of visibility, but a formidable piece of engineering. Always popular and always capable...and easier to 'relate' to. And of course, this one's a spyder.

Iron Man - Audi R8 V10
1hy2s9.jpg

Slick, fast, powerful, superbly engineered, classy but also naughty...ultimately, it does share some aspects with Lamborghinis, though.

Captain America - Corvette ZR-1
34zd72v.jpg

The top-of-the-line "American Sportscar". Still a little rough around the edges compared to the other exotics, with some older suspension...but a hell of a performer with a mammoth engine. It'll get the job done, and still walk you home.

Superman - Pontiac GTO
jrsljo.jpg

Certainly THE iconic musclecar of its day....lots of power and could really get going in a straight line, but rather large and cumbersome compared to the lighter more agile performers, and the modern engineering marvels of today. A classic, but not really relevant since the '70s.

Hulk - Hummer H1
2rml8gj.jpg

Bring it.

Thor - Koenigsegg
1zqy4x5.jpg

It's....a Scandinavian supercar. Um...yeah...that's about it.

Wolverine - Shelby 427 Cobra
2mi4vh5.jpg

Old, but never out of style and forever bad-ass.

Superman classic American Ford Truck

0.jpg

Iron-Man/Tony Stark (Italian) Lamborghini

Lamborghini-_2800_red_2900_-small.jpg

Green Lantern/Hal Jordan
American muscle 1970's Challenger
glchallenger2.jpg

Color -
1014_Bell_X-1.jpg

haljordenchuckyeager.jpg

Or in Green...
1970_Dodge_Challenger_green.gif

Spider-Man
Sand Spider Dune Buggy
2007_joyner_sand_spider_dune_buggy_for_7_900_20707259.jpg

Batman/Bruce Wayne - the Batmobiles are pretty much the extensions of him, but if I had to chose real world for him and Wayne
- Alfa Romeo BAT
12.jpg
Alfa_Romeo_BAT_11_rear.jpg

Flash (Barry Allen) Classic Red Corvette
1.jpg

Last edited:
Captain America & Falcon -
-
mustangvsp52mustang.jpg
jack-kirby-captain-america-and-the-falcon-201-cover-captain-america-and-falcon-crouching_i-G-51-5129-9QXEG00Z.jpg

Cap America - Classic Mustang
scaled.php

&

Falcon - P-51 Mustang
mustangp52.jpg

Namor - 1930's Flying Submarine -
lpl.jpg

Last edited:
Flash - Ferrari
dc7gqb.jpg

THE first word on speed and performance on the tip of everyone's tongue. 'Nuff said.

Wonder Woman - Mercedes AMG SLS Roadster
2qxvx1g.jpg

Power and elegance.

(alternate) Captain America - Ford GT40
34zeutz.jpg

A newer version of a classic American champion.

Last edited:
Y'all are making me jones for playing some Forza Motorsport 4.....:(

Those are good picks, but I'd make a few changes:

*Captain America --- I'd go for an American classic that's a lot older. Say, a '33 or '37 Ford, that are closer to Steve's era, and are enduring classics to this day. Or something from the classic era of the American automobile, the 1950s: a '57 Chevy or a classic '60 Corvette ragtop.

*Superman --- gotta be the Bugatti Veyron. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, the icon that all other supercars aspire to be....yeah, gotta be a Veyron.

Y'all are making me jones for playing some Forza Motorsport 4.....:(

Those are good picks, but I'd make a few changes:

*Captain America --- I'd go for an American classic that's a lot older. Say, a '33 or '37 Ford, that are closer to Steve's era, and are enduring classics to this day. Or something from the classic era of the American automobile, the 1950s: a '57 Chevy or a classic '60 Corvette ragtop.

*Superman --- gotta be the Bugatti Veyron. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, the icon that all other supercars aspire to be....yeah, gotta be a Veyron.

I think an updated American classic is good for Cap, since he's been 'resurrected' into today's world (hence the GT40)....whereas with Supes...he's actually more of a relic from a bygone era these days. The Veyron's more Martian Manhunter...just way exotic and the outer envelope of engineering...not just speed.

Last edited:
Guess the FOUR...

The ever lovin'.... -
KimballStock_AUT-23-RK1053-01.jpg
1974-vw-thing-002.jpg

Flame on... Custom tricked out 68 Firebird hemi
firebird68flameon.jpg

Ferrari 360 Modena stretch limo
8013_120907122125.jpg

LFA Crystallised Lexus -
lexus-lfa-1-600x398.jpg

Last edited: