If the world was going to end which 5 Hypesters would you save?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
We'll have to re-populate. I'll take the 5 dickless members (excluding NOFX) (sorry bro.s :( )
I can re-populate the world by myself!!! I have both male and female gentalia!:cool:

Ugh... this is hard.

Okay:

Lena ---- posted like twice, but I have to save her
jack ----- because he'd ***** if I didn't... but then I'd have to save dmcnx so he'd have something to do... so maybe not
Drakon ---- because someone will have to rebuild and maintain the internet. And maybe he could finish off Twilight Princess?
Fuzzy ---- because I think this new world should have women... but then we'd argue and I'd kill her and I'd be like, what a waste of a person
Brodie ---- I'd need someone to bounce off of. But I'd replace him for Ryoko because too many males won't repopulate the earth. More uterus!

How many is that?

If there's anyone left over, I'd probably save Watchman or Gunny... or.... tons of other people:(

I thought about saving Kipobe just so I could keep telling him how much Kobe is a jackass, the Lakers suck and Phil is overrated but decided its not worth it. The Lakers will be gone cause who's going to save them?;) ;)

actually i wouldnt save any of you, id enjoy watching most of you die. nothing personal

LarryLegend said:
me not saving you or the Lakers? Hell its not like my Wolves are playing much better.
The whole concept of your answer... but yeah, I suppose we're even. :O

Kipobe said:
The whole concept of your answer... but yeah, I suppose we're even. :O

Dude, I just like messing with ya. Like hey have I reminded you the Wolves beat the Lakers three times this year?

Those brought to safety in the Kingdom of Bored would be as follows:

Maxwell's Demon (court adviser)
Dog Lips (bard of the kingdom)
The Squirrel (lackey)
DBella (maiden)
Gunblade (maiden, so DBella wouldn't be bothered all the time)

if, for any reason, any of them were to be unavailable/unwilling, their replacements/second string would be as follows:

Abaddon (court adviser)
Master Bruce (bard of the kingdom)
sinewave (lackey)
Holly Goodhead (maiden)
Franklin Richards (pretend maiden)

myself
Doc Ock
Symbiotica
Silver Sable
Babs Gordon

so I was mentioned once but Erz sold me out for the females...

hmmm...

Jolie Mendez
AndthePickles

Sure they're underaged but with the world being post apocolypse... who's gonna care about legalities?

I thought AndthePickles was over 18?

don't ruin the dream....

and if she is... I'll replace her with any chic here under 18.

My choices were all 17 and over ;)

Equint77 said:
don't ruin the dream....

and if she is... I'll replace her with any chic here under 18.

I'm sure pig tails and a plaid skirt would make you forget.

I take no offense at being left behind provided that the homey condemning me to oblivion is only taking chicks. :up:
"Bros over Hos" doesn't apply in a post-apocalyptic scenario.
The prospect of fathering an entire species is too rare an opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"