if Thor DOESN'T have a helmet in the movie, how will you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would feel highly indifferent if Thor didn't have a helmet

It would suck but I'd be too happy just to have Thor on the big screen to care.

Although, I would like to see Thor wear a helmet, I would say he looks like Thor with or without his helmet. I felt that Loki's physical appearance was much more attached to his helmet then Thor's apperance is. Overall either way this movie will rock.

Surfer

It'd be nice to see, but is hardly a dealbreaker.

Accessories like that don't really mean than much to me. Granted, no Mjolnir would be pretty ****ed up. I'm more concerned with the storytelling and characterization. As long as the character and universe is intact, I can pretty much deal. That other stuff is just gravy. However, as in real life, the more gravy, the better.

Now, if they somehow bastardized Thor into a goofy, contrived Hollywood farce, I'd be headed to the local Five and Dime to get some torches and pitchforks.

...either that, or if Fox was somehow involved. :o

If there is helmet, and wouldn´t feel sad about it, i would think it was trhe most ridiculous thing ever.
And it´s funny how people say that their are indiferent, when comic book fans usually want every little crap to be equal to the comic.

The pathetic part about the all "no helmet" is...why?
The only way i can see it is because they want us to see Hemsworth face, but that is just ridiculous, so, there must be another reason.
But the main problem, the reason why he has a helmet is because is a NORSE GOD, a viking, and vikings use helmets.

i think that it would be fine without the helmet, ive always thought thor was cooler without it anyway

I'd definitely be angry. I don't see why any film maker wouldn't put it in the movie, its been part of his look since his first appearance. No real reason to throw it out altogether. Plus the helmet just looks so cool it'd feel like a missed opportunity.

If they would give Loki and Odin helmets u know they will give Thor his. It's the least outrageous of the three and they need something to show in the trailer. Have faith Thor will have his helmet. I'm gonna buy you a "jump to conclusions" mat.

I can go either way. I want the helmet because it is what older fans of the saturday morning cartoons remember, it's part of Thor's costume people know the Helmet.
Thing is I can live without it I'm happy Thor is being made!

I bet there is will be helmet, and this banner shows exactly that

43027.jpg

It would be stupid to make a banner for the movie, with Thor fighting Loki and him not having his helmet (but Loki with his).
But, at the same time, to remove Thor´s helmet from the movie is such a ridiculous decision, that i think that it might appear sooner or later

I think there will be a helmet, and I'd be pretty disappointed if there isn't one...but everything else about the movie looks SO impressive that I'd just deal with it. I guess it might be possible that it just didn't work for Helmsworth or in filming...but still waiting and seeing.

I will be pissed off, because there's literally no reason not to have it there. If it's not in the movie, it's solely for the purpose of the filmmakers own personal preference. That's all there is to it.

I could see if you are a non comic fan how you could argue "We removed Thor's helmet since Loki's is more essential to his character and we wanted to create contrast". But to me removing Thor's helmet is a mistake and can only hurt the movie (to me). Lots of people who don't know about Thor won't even notice. It wouldnt kill the movie for me but I'd be sitting there like "This would be better with a helmet."

I couldn't care either way. I like look Thor's flowing hair in the picture though. I would prefer the helmet, but I won't mind if it isn't in the film.

Honestly, I had not even noticed that Thor wasn't wearing a helmet in any of the promo picks. So I suppose my answer is that it really wouldn't bother me.

I'll feel used. Used like a cheap Craigslist ****e.

Since we've seen Loki's helmet and Odin's helmet, and I'm sure we'll see Thor's helmet.

I'd be a bit sad. But Thor's looked great in every pic so far without the helmet, so it wouldn't really bother me too much.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Poniverse/news/?a=20365

Can we finally put this stupid "no helmet" nonsense to rest:

"As for the helmet, which you don't see here [in the concept art], Marvel changed the helmet design three times on us so far. Even now they are still tweaking the helmets and costumes with CG, even though they are already done filming. We're constantly getting new designs in."

You're welcome.

Aztek the game info was up lastnight Some of read it, ALOT of us have seen from a few places there will be a helmet, it's just we haven't SEEN it yet, officially or unofficially.

I'd feel ... BALDED by Marvel and probably boycott the Avengers movie.

or

Angry ... very Angry and Marvel wouldn't like me when I'm ANGRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back