The Dark Knight If We're Going To Play Lounge... I'm Gonna Need A Cup Of Batusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played. I'm wondering if I should go walk the neighbors dog. I don't want to pick up poop though...
Hahaha, I just pictured an extremely pregnant Cowleen bending over and picking up dog poop. Teol.

he's at work

Please refrain from ever picturing me bent over again. It's not legal in this state for you to do that.

Petey could probably handle it. Dogs amazing.
Well I pictured you doing more of a squat because I think a normal bend over would like, damage the baby. If that's better at all.

.......not sure how to respond to that.

and sorry it's takin me so long to post everyone, i'm multitasking.
You don't have to respond to it. Just roll with it. Like watching a fat guy roll down a hill. It's hilarious. A peniscallus is not hilarious at all though. But that's beside the point. Or is it? Let's move on.

Yeah, squatting is more likely anyhow.
On a related note, my Theatre teacher is about to pop as well. Today was her last day for a while. She's naming it like Lillian Sage I think. Everyone ****ing names their kid Lilly these days. :cmad:

You don't have to respond to it. Just roll with it. Like watching a fat guy roll down a hill. It's hilarious. A peniscallus is not hilarious at all though. But that's beside the point. Or is it? Let's move on.

On a related note, my Theatre teacher is about to pop as well. Today was her last day for a while. She's naming it like Lillian Sage I think. Everyone ****ing names their kid Lilly these days. :cmad:

Like my sis did last fall. Lily Gwenyth

im usually not on when a new tusi is made

B-Rad.

trekukposter2.jpg

what are you talking about bunk?
he's bemoaning that captain planet started the lounge:oldrazz:

and augie, i still think the german's got the best poster. you put bones and scotty on that one and it's perfect. you could give them some of o'hura's space, as she has way too much

he's bemoaning that captain planet started the lounge:oldrazz:

and augie, i still think the german's got the best poster. you put bones and scotty on that one and it's perfect. you could give them some of o'hura's space, as she has way too much

i dont care, i made the last one

and im only seeing ST for Sylar....as everyone already knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back