The Dark Knight If We're Going To Play Lounge... I'm Gonna Need A Cup Of Batusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't even feel like a Monday. I love it.

Nope, all done. It's such a relaxing thought. :up:

Nope... Animal Crossing, The Sims, and possibly some Tacos. :O

So... I don't believe I've asked, but what is your band(s) of choice...?

So... I don't believe I've asked, but what is your band(s) of choice...?

usually indie/folk. Joseph Arthur, Patrick Park, the shins, Ambulance LTD, Death Cab for Cutie, but i also have an Emo side to me and harbor a deep love for dashboard confessional

and your genre of choice?

usually indie/folk. Joseph Arthur, Patrick Park, the shins, Ambulance LTD, Death Cab for Cutie, but i also have an Emo side to me and harbor a deep love for dashboard confessional

and your genre of choice?
I'm an indie boy, myself. LOVE The Shins, Page France, Modest Mouse, Helio Sequence, Say Hi, all that good stuff. :up:

I'm an indie boy, myself. LOVE The Shins, Page France, Modest Mouse, Helio Sequence, Say Hi, all that good stuff. :up:

oooh, Modest Mouse is great, i havn't heard of the others though, i'll have to look them up.

also, i've never watched the show but i love all the albums for the O.C. it's like some of the best collections of indie artist! I've found lots of people i like through those

oooh, Modest Mouse is great, i havn't heard of the others though, i'll have to look them up.

also, i've never watched the show but i love all the albums for the O.C. it's like some of the best collections of indie artist! I've found lots of people i like through those
I believe One Tree Hill also rocks a mean soundtrack. Funny how that is...

alright, i'm off to sleep for a few hours (hopefully atlest 9) catch ya tonight!

and im here now!

cool to see youre off from school devan

and im here now!

cool to see youre off from school devan
Yep yep, s'good.
Preach it.
joel_osteen.jpg

When will you be able to get a new one? What types of computers are you interested in?
Don't need to apologize because of technical problems and you're going out of your way to talk. Sounds dedicated.
As soon as I can afford it. All my money currently goes to school, food, and rent. I'm looking at a Dell desktop. I've heard they're pretty good.
You're Acey, right?

Thanks. I'm lizzy, nice to meet you.

Lizzy.....Liz-zyyyy......................Do you like reptiles?

As soon as I can afford it. All my money currently goes to school, food, and rent. I'm looking at a Dell desktop. I've heard they're pretty good.
You're Acey, right?

I have a Dell & it works. Your money sounds well placed.
...Yes, yes I am......*makes note to punch Tonicky*

The ****?

She kinda pops out of nowhere. I like it.

I only Have testing left woooot.....no more gym triple woooot.

so recently i found all my viral campaign harvey dent promotion ****....i was so happy i found them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"