The Dark Knight If We're Going To Play Lounge... I'm Gonna Need A Cup Of Batusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes good Joker of Regal, some of those pics you're posting are bringing back some memories. :hoboj:

jokerinterroroom.jpg

Well, a little variety can always be a little refreshing.

Clear The 'Tusi, I'm Beaming To The Lounge... Energize!

Tusians, Loungers in disguise!
Why my mind instantly thought of Transformers I don't know....*going to bed for real now!*

:(

looks like i missed some awesome traditional Tusi

goddamn work, makin me go to bed before 3am

The memories of French 'Tusi talk are coming back :hehe:Speaking of memories, did you ever grow your hair back out again? Like that lower back length you had :hehe:
I haven't had my hair cut at all since I had it donated. It's just past my shoulders now. Will probably take another 2 years to get it as long as it was before. I might just let it grow out and then have it donated every 3 years for the rest of my life, it's kind of fun. :funny:

I have a stye in my left eye and it's rather annoying. Warm compresses are helping it to come out, but it'll have to get worse before it gets better. My left eyelid is already noticeably swollen compared to my right. :o

Eh, at least it isn't pinkeye, because my eye isn't pink. :funny:

I haven't had my hair cut at all since I had it donated. It's just past my shoulders now. Will probably take another 2 years to get it as long as it was before. I might just let it grow out and then have it donated every 3 years for the rest of my life, it's kind of fun. :funny:

I have a stye in my left eye and it's rather annoying. Warm compresses are helping it to come out, but it'll have to get worse before it gets better. My left eyelid is already noticeably swollen compared to my right. :o

Eh, at least it isn't pinkeye, because my eye isn't pink. :funny:

I'm growing my hair back out too :up:

do you or someone you know have a gold ring? I hear if you rub 14k gold (or higher) on it, it heals a stye much faster (i think that was for a stye anyway)

do you or someone you know have a gold ring? I hear if you rub 14k gold (or higher) on it, it heals a stye much faster (i think that was for a stye anyway)
Hmm I've never heard that. All I've read is that warm compresses help, and that I wouldn't need medical intervention otherwise. Which is really all I needed to hear. :funny:

Hmm I've never heard that. All I've read is that warm compresses help, and that I wouldn't need medical intervention otherwise. Which is really all I needed to hear. :funny:

i just double checked and my sister had one and my dad's gold ring cleared it up in 3 days. but hey, i'm sure a compress will work just as well!

Waking up 11 AM = bleeeeeeeh & headache

How long did your short hair style last?
Styes are evil little infections.

I have so many comics to read it isn't even funny.

Get to reading then.

Waking up 11 AM = bleeeeeeeh & headache

How long did your short hair style last?
Styes are evil little infections.

Get to reading then.

I have been but there are alot....also those things you asked for have both been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"