The Wolverine IF Wolverine 3 happens,what should be the story of that movie?

That would be true if you weren't erasing everything of OT Timeline which rumored ending Is hinting at

People would still expect more from OT cast even if the original trilogy and The Wolverine have been wiped out just because
the film ended with them and not the 70s characters

I don't care as long as the main baddie is Omega Red.

I'd LOVE to see X-23 finally introduced. She's my favorite X-Men character and it could make for some interesting character development for Logan.

Interesting...

insidemovies.ew.com/2013/11/13/hugh-jackman-wolverine-sequel/

Just as The Wolverine claws its way toward DVD/Blu-ray on Dec. 3, talk is heating up about a possible sequel. For his part, star Hugh Jackman has neither confirmed nor denied whether he’ll sign on to play muttonchopped mutant Logan for an eighth time… but the odds are looking good. “I was on the phone with Jim Mangold last night,” Jackman told EW. “There are some really cool ideas that I’m dying to tell you, but that would be giving away a secret that is not even [fully] formed yet.”

Jackman insists that his lapsing contract with Fox, which reportedly will need to be renegotiated after X-Men: Days of Future Past premieres in May, doesn’t mean he’s leaving the franchise in limbo. “I started with a two-picture deal on the first two [X-Men films], and from that point on, it’s been movie by movie — not just me, but Fox and Jim and everyone,” he says. “I do want to do it with Jim and with [producer] Lauren Shuler-Donner because we had such a great experience. I’m really proud of The Wolverine.”

The star believes he’s mentally more committed to the character than he’s ever been. “I kind of am enjoying him more than ever… Being older helps playing Wolverine. He’s 200 or 300 years old — no one really knows — and he’s sort of world-weary. The actual working out gets harder and harder, I’ll admit.”
Still, Jackman insists the creative circumstances would have to be right for him to resume his grueling diet-and-exercise regimen in order to don the white tank top again: “I don’t want to dive into another one until we have a compelling reason to do another one,” says Jackman. “I love the character, he’s kind of like a best friend to me, and I don’t ever want to take [him] or the fans for granted. … I think we’ve got a great opportunity to make something really cool, but it has to be great. That’s what we’re all working toward.”

^Awesome, PLEASE be Omega Red and Logan going to Russia to fight him, hopefully with either Yukio, Sabretooth or Colossus along for the ride, hell, hopefully they are all involved.

I wonder if they already thought about using Omega Red. Right now I'm not expecting anything so I won't be disappointed when if I found that Omega Red is not included, it could be someone that is not really known.

If ending of DOFP s indeed the rumored one I strongly believe this will be film In new Timeline set eather A:between 1973 and 2023 or set after ending of DOFP.I think those hoping for Yukio or mariko will be disappointed.Maybe they will try to stick rogue or kitty of new timeline with wolverine If it's set after ending of DOFP

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Storm in a Wolverine movie Halle and Hugh love working together and having Storm featured could be cool. Also wouldn't mind seeing Colossus and Omega Red.

I don't know what to think of Storm appearing as a supporting character in a Wolverine movie. A cameo would be cool but to appear as a supporting character in a Wolverine movie? I would rather want a solo Storm movie.

In X-Force we will see mutants that weren't in Xavier's school, so there won't be Colossus and Wolverine. Bring on those two going two Russia, and fight with Omega Red. Maybe with Rogue help.

Interesting...

insidemovies.ew.com/2013/11/13/hugh-jackman-wolverine-sequel/

I'm thinking that means it's in the altered timeline but will keep some things from TW, like Yukio and Mariko hopefully. And this might mean through dialogue and little things we will understand how TW played out in this alternate universe. Maybe this universe he wears the costume. Yukio should have different color hair, like bright blue or purple. Russia with a Japan subplot. Maybe have Mariko get killed at the end and her unborn baby missing. Then we can have AoA film with Daken in the future. Or maybe Logan and Yukio travel to Russia and find X-23 who is a Russian creation. And Yukio can help her.

I think the Jackman quote about the not fully formed secret is that DOFP alters history. So he can't talk about that. It's not fully formed because the movie isn't even done and they must still be discussing exactly what has changed. Colossus being Russian and not at the school sounds good to me. But they obviously should keep the same actor and just give him accent lessons.

Last edited:
In new timeline It's question mark If anything that went down In Trilogy happened.People seem not to realize WOlverine may never encounter Mariko and Yukio In new timeline.The wolverine may get as much erased as OT.If Colossus never came to mansion In this new timeline then he's more likely to be used for X-Force

Or some people just don't believe that rumoured ending or they don't take that that info legit that they don't consider it when they say things.

I definitely want more Japanese stuff. It should be a permanent part of The Wolverine franchise ...

I just hope we got some more news on this soon, and if Omega Red is confirmed it will blow my mind. Maybe a month before DOFP they could announce Wolvie 3 for 2016?

I definitely want more Japanese stuff. It should be a permanent part of The Wolverine franchise ...

I wouldnt want it all the time but I like the fact they have gotten out of America now every time, a film based around Russia would be interesting and diverse for a CBM, keep things interesting each time, but I am sure they will revisit Japan at some point with Logan.

Darkstar is from Belarus, not Russia.

A bit of a nitpick. I meant Russia in a generic USSR sense.

Laynia Petrovna and her twin brother Nikolai were born in Minsk, which at the time was part of the Soviet Union, and is now the capital of Belarus. When she grew up, she became a special operative of the Soviet government in the Soviet Super Soldiers.

Regardless of geographical specifics, I want her in the movie! She has a power we haven't seen before.

Nah, we've done the Japan thing. Let's see something fresh.

But no problem with a Japan element, or even seeing Yukio or Mariko again. But the main story should be new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"