If wonder woman was made a decade ago.....

SuperDave78

Civilian
Reaction score
Then one of these lovely beauties would have played the part:

Jennifer love Hewitt
Selma blair
Jessica alba
Jennifer Lopez
Sayma hayek
Kerry Washington
Lucy liu
Or
Natalie portman

2007?

It would definitely be Angelina Jolie.

If we're talking the 90s, then likely one of those women.

Maybe Angelina, yes. However, Gal is the best choice :woot:

Last edited:
It would probably be Jennifer Garner! She would surely want redemption for that awful Elektra attempt! I just don't see Angelina doing comic book related stuff, she is too snobby and full of herself, that she probably thinks its "above her" to play in superhero related stuff! Especially decade ago, before the MCU! Back then Superhero stuff was considered silly and wasn't taken as seriously as it is now! Jennifer Garner on another hand is much more down to earth person and seems way friendlier! Despite massive Elektra flop i think she wouldn't mind second attempt at comic book movie! If WW happened in the late 90's (like very late 1998-1999!) directors would probably pick Lucy Lawless! I am 100% sure! Lol

Angelina Jolie played in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider in 2001 and the sequel in 2003. Her standards can't have been too high if she played in that but would turn down a chance to play Wonder Woman four years later.

Movie probably wouldn't have been half as successful if made a decade ago with any of those actresses, especially Jessica Biel, Jennifer Love Hewitt & Jessica Alba. Virtually none of them are Wonder Woman material, imo.

Lucy Lawless as Wonder Princess!!:hmr:

I'm more than happy with the Diana we have now, but Lawless could have DUN IT!!
wonder_woman_by_galaxydestroyer.jpg

Last edited:
I remember reading an interview (or a quote) where someone had asked Catherine Zeta Jones about playing Wonder Woman and she said No as she was not interested in character like WW !

Wasn't it supposed to be Sandra Bullock?

Here's the quote from Catherine Zeta Jones (from 2005) -

Catherine Zeta-Jones has slammed rumours she wants to play Wonder Woman in a film version of the classic TV show.

The raven-haired beauty allegedly insists she wouldn't slide into the heroine's infamous hot pants - branding the superheroine "stupid".

She is quoted in Britain's News of the World newspaper as saying: "I like people without stupid powers."
https://www.supanet.com/zeta-no-wonder-woman-a362.html

At that time many news outlets reported this, now I can find only this site still keeping this piece of news.

Wasn't it supposed to be Sandra Bullock?

She was asked this question as she was a popular 'fan choice', and yes Sandra Bullock was also a popular 'fan choice' back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"