If you committed a murder, how would you dispose of the body

Why are you asking this Whirly, did you do something?
icon7xx.gif

Best ways to commit murder:

Kill the person and chop them up, take the meat to a chinese restaraunt in Philly. You might have to slip the guy like 200 bucks, but that's a cheap murder. They'll mask the flavor in soy and teriyaki sauce and pour Hoisin sauce all over. Add in broccoli, carrot wedges and green peppers and who would be the wiser?

Asian restaraunts are known for "strange" food. So people will think of goat and boars and things of this nature. They won't ask about the smell, and wouldn't question "strange meat" in the kitchen. And also the owners can play the "no engris" if questioned. Also delivery would be easy because asian restaraunts get white truck deliveries all the time with large boxes and bags coming in and out. No witnesses.

Also asking questions to the customers like "You ever have duck before?" or "Is this your first time having *insert name of food here*?" seems like pleasant small talk.

The second perfect way is with an icsicle. Stab the person in the throat, and/or push them into a frozen over lake. The water washes away all and the sub-freezing temps will screw up identification and dna things. It may or may not be obvious that they were killed but who did it? Ooops the evidence melted...And where you stab them doesn't have to be where you push them into the lake. So the melted evidence is nowhere nearby.

Dear FBI,
I'm just joking. Please don't arrest me. If any psychos actually try this crap, it wasn't me. I live in new jersey it would be impossible for me to get to wherever a crazy person would be......okay it would be impossible to get to whereever any non-new jersian crazies would be.
Besides...I'm kinda lazy.

Kill the person and chop them up, take the meat to a chinese restaraunt in Philly. You might have to slip the guy like 200 bucks, but that's a cheap murder. They'll mask the flavor in soy and teriyaki sauce and pour Hoisin sauce all over. Add in broccoli, carrot wedges and green peppers and who would be the wiser?

Asian restaraunts are known for "strange" food. So people will think of goat and boars and things of this nature. They won't ask about the smell, and wouldn't question "strange meat" in the kitchen. And also the owners can play the "no engris" if questioned. Also delivery would be easy because asian restaraunts get white truck deliveries all the time with large boxes and bags coming in and out. No witnesses.

Also asking questions to the customers like "You ever have duck before?" or "Is this your first time having *insert name of food here*?" seems like pleasant small talk.

The second perfect way is with an icsicle. Stab the person in the throat, and/or push them into a frozen over lake. The water washes away all and the sub-freezing temps will screw up identification and dna things. It may or may not be obvious that they were killed but who did it? Ooops the evidence melted...And where you stab them doesn't have to be where you push them into the lake. So the melted evidence is nowhere nearby.

Dear FBI,
I'm just joking. Please don't arrest me. If any psychos actually try this crap, it wasn't me. I live in new jersey it would be impossible for me to get to wherever a crazy person would be......okay it would be impossible to get to whereever any non-new jersian crazies would be.

*men in white coats break down ChineseFood's door*

Dear FBI,

actually, while this is a pretty decent plan, I think that the frozen lake would actually preserve the conditions of the body . . . of course this would only help them determine he was struck in the throat with an icicle :O

I'd take a page out of Nip/Tuck's book. Tie a few steaks to the body and throw it in the Everglades. Let the crocs and gators do the rest :up:

I second this. Let the alligators do the grunt work. It worked in two of the episodes! (series premiere and fourth season finale)

You actually don't need the steaks. Gators are like sharks when there's blood in the water.

dissolve the body in acid, grind bones to dust, go get a burrito.

Disposing of a body is too much unecessary work. If you kill someone, be a man about. Kill them and face the consequences. If you were in the right, you won't go to jail. Don't kill someone and try yo hide, if you're man enough to kill someone you're tough enough to face the consequences.

Now, if you want to send a mob-like message. That's a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"