If you could only get one comic each month...

Hmm, if I had to pick one book.....

I'd say New X-Men... though Thunderbolts and Avengers: The Initiative are definately close runner ups. And New Warriors is quickly jumping up to the same status as well.

Oh, i didnt know you were reading it. Yeah, same here; im having a blast with it! How about that Malone/ Zsasz knife fight? :word:

Tieri is one of my top five artists
Calafiore is one of my Top five writers
And the thing I love most in the DCU are the Bat Rogues.

Of course I am reading this....And I loved the fight, I love pretty much Anything with Zsasz, the fight was awesome enough but for it to be Zsasz was pure joy.....And there is so much packed into this in just three issues, we've seen a lot of bat rogues, Suicide Squad, Double crosses, The return of Spoiler, Nightwing's Matches, more villains and now Wildcat's tossing his hat into the ring? Five issues to go still....holy ever loving crap.

Also I am not a poster guy, but if they do a poster of all these covers I am definetally buying the bad place out of it.

Darthphere does have a point.

It's just not a fair question, like John Kerry OR George Bush jr. I mean, you don't even mention Dark Horse or Top Cow or even Image. You could've at least given people that.

I really don't see what's the big problem...just pick from the titles you read at Marvel and DC, or don't post in the thread.

Tieri is one of my top five artists
Calafiore is one of my Top five writers
And the thing I love most in the DCU are the Bat Rogues.

Of course I am reading this....And I loved the fight, I love pretty much Anything with Zsasz, the fight was awesome enough but for it to be Zsasz was pure joy.....And there is so much packed into this in just three issues, we've seen a lot of bat rogues, Suicide Squad, Double crosses, The return of Spoiler, Nightwing's Matches, more villains and now Wildcat's tossing his hat into the ring? Five issues to go still....holy ever loving crap.

Also I am not a poster guy, but if they do a poster of all these covers I am definetally buying the bad place out of it.

Dont forget Scarecrow getting the drop on Bronze Tiger. :word:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

And yes, I am aware, thanks:).

Excellent way of thinking, Stalin.

...seriously? I make a thread asking a simple, limited question, and you compare me to a Communist dictator.

Your intellect knows no bounds. :whatever:

If you really want to mention another, non-Big Two title, go ahead. BrianWilly managed it without making a fuss, but apparently you're incapable of entering a thread without drawing undue attention to yourself.

...seriously? I make a thread asking a simple, limited question, and you compare me to a Communist dictator.

Your intellect knows no bounds. :whatever:

If you really want to mention another, non-Big Two title, go ahead. BrianWilly managed it without making a fuss, but apparently you're incapable of entering a thread without drawing undue attention to yourself.

I'm always due attention scout, never forget. I'm sorry, but I have to call a fascist as I see him.

I'm always due attention scout, never forget. I'm sorry, but I have to call a fascist as I see him.

Stalin wasn't a facist. :huh: Fascism and Communism are completely different things. You know that, right?

Stalin wasn't a facist. :huh: Fascism and Communism are completely different things. You know that, right?

So you're admitting you're a communist. I win.

Trap set, game, set, match.

Yeah, Communists pretend to have your best interests at heart when they take your land away from you and throw you in jail and crap all over your rights.

Yeah, Communists pretend to have your best interests at heart when they take your land away from you and throw you in jail and crap all over your rights.

Fascists just do it.:huh:

I knew a lady in 'Nam who'd give me "Everythin' I want" for $10.

Well, I'm going to start a Skeezer's Union. These prices are outlandish!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"