If You Could Watch One Confirmed Phase 4 Marvel Movie Now And Delay The Rest.....

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
Let’s say you happen upon a genie, and they offered you the power to go see any confirmed future Phase 4 film right now but it comes at a cost: you would have to end up delaying the rest of the entire Marvel slate in order to get your wish granted. Which out of the recently confirmed Phase 4 slate would you wish to see now in exchange for delaying the rest of the slate?

E0d6MrxX0AIJQjv

Last edited:
Blade - but its not in the poll.

GOTG3. Especially after the delay with all of the Gunn firing/rehiring mess.

Second would be Love and Thunder. Much like GOTG, it is a sequel to a franchise the director has been proven to deliver on.

This is tough. I went with Black Widow though, it's probably my most anticipated MCU movie coming up and it's been delayed enough already. Second would be Fantastic Four or Captain Marvel 2.

201928035_blackwidowtrgif.gif

1) GotG3
2) Spidey No Way Home
3) Black Panther 2
4) Dr Strange 2
5) Blade

HM: Eternals and Shang Chi

No Way Home just for my man Tugboat Maguire and all the other returning actors.

honorable mentions: Multiverse of Madness, Thor 3, F4 and Blade

Black Widow. Even though I'm very excited for it, it feels like a movie that should have released not too far after Endgame and Endgame came out 2 years ago, so I'd like to "get it out of the way". I'm more excited for a lot of the other films than I am for Black Widow, but I didn't wait that long for them so I can wait a little longer.

Doctor Strange 2. It will probably recap what happens in No Way Home anyway but Multiverse of Madness is where all the cool cameo's supposedly are.

GOTG Vol. 3

It'll be fun to hangout with the misfits again. Blade is a close second, curious how they're going to handle that one.

Went down the list saying No to a lot of them, and ended up choosing Fantastic Four. Seems like a lot of movies I'm not that excited about, though I will still be watching them.

Black Widow comes in second but no point in choosing that since that's the first movie coming out anyways.

Thor just because Ragnarok was so good and I have complete faith. Multiverse of Madness was a close pick, but after the hype of WandaVision I’ve lowered my expectations.

Black Widow took my #1 spot. It looks like it could be same kind of spy thriller CA: TWS was. Though if Raimi really brings the horror with Doc Strange 2, I'll be all over that.

I'm sure I'll enjoy many, if not all, of these movies, but most of them are about characters I've already seen in the MCU. So I picked Fantastic Four because I'm really excited to see the MCU version of them.

Fantastic Four with Dr. Strange being a fairly close second. I've been waiting a long, long time for a decent FF movie.

Doctor strange
Fantastic four
Gotg 3

I am conflicted between MARVELS and Thor 4.

In the end, I voted Marvels but my heart perhaps go to Thor 4 since I am a big fan of Jason Aaron's Jane Foster Thor, which became inspiration for the movie.

Not even a contest: Fantastic Four

I picked Fantastic Four but I didn't even see anything about it being in phase 4, though it would make perfect sense. I'm just curious who the cast will be. Not going to lie though, I'm not as excited for phase 4 as I was the other phases.

Chose F4, but also looking forward to Eternals - know absolutely nothing about them so everything will be new to me.

I’ve narrowed it down to Eternals, Strange, Thor, Marvels & F4. I’m very much looking forward to everything but those 5 are currently on a slightly higher tier .

I’ve narrowed it down to Eternals, Strange, Thor, Marvels & F4. I’m very much looking forward to everything but those 5 are currently on a slightly higher tier .
Answer the question man!!! Ice is asked about one and he gives us 5. LOL.

In this case, I'll agree with him. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"